Chapter 4: Acquaintance

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

​​​​​​​​​​Continued... 

Eunbi P.O.V

As i walked back to the classroom, i felt a sudden heavy weight on my back. I stumbled, almost fall backwards but i managed to get to my feet and hold onto the wall to balance myself. 

"Eunha, i know is you. Get down." 

"I'm too full that makes me lazy to climb upstairs. Can you just carry me up to our class?" 

"Are you kidding me? Our class is on the 3rd floor. Eunha, get down please. Since i'm still nice." I warned her. 

"Hey. You owed me, you know that? I helped you to settle your food just now. So as a payback, piggybacking me up to the class." Eunha claimed and tighten her grip around my neck. 

"What the hell Eunha". I cursed. 

"No no. Watch your language, Eunbi ya. We are still in school." She whispered to my ear makes me shivered.

"Alright alright. You win this time." I said as i rolled my eyes. "Don't move or else you, no we will fall."

"Yeah. Let's go." She straighten her arm over my shoulder and gestured like a superman flying action. 

"How can i be her friend?" I gave an exasperated sigh and starts to climb up. 

Eunha suddenly jump down from my back when she saw Sana walking to the classroom from the opposite way. 

"Eunha, what the f***. Can you warned me first before jump down?" I yelled at her. 

She knew she was wronged and apologised to me right away. You know why? Because her crush was watching towards our direction upon hearing my loud voice. 

"Urrghh. Eunha, you should go for a diet plan. Why she is so heavy? My shoulder. I mumbled and massage my shoulder while walking to the class. 

As usual, our class will never in peaceful. All you can hear was shouting, people's talking, gossiping and very rare you can see students studying except for Yewon and few students but do not underestimate our class. You will know soon. 

*Riinngggg* 

Mr. Kang came in again? Wait. Is it not his lesson now. 

"Attention class. Today Ms. Kim is on emergency leave. It's a free period for you guys. So used this time wisely. Study, revise or do your homework and don't make noise as the other class they still have lesson goes on. I don't want to hear any complaint from other teachers. Understand? 

"Yes, sir." 

After Mr. Kang left. Yes!! The moment that we have been waiting for as a student has finally comes. We have our own time. Let's party. Turning my chair and facing Yerin and Yuna. Not only me. Yewon did that as well. Here come our smol friend, Eunha, bringing her chair and sat beside me. 

So Jung, the new student was in culture shock. She must thought the students in this class were bookworms and well-behaved but she was wronged. Only few students were really doing their homework or study in this class. She asked her seat mate beside her. 

"Nayeon, is it this class always like this noisy?" She curious to know more about her new class. 

"Yes. You have to use to it. We are always loud but there are two exceptional situations." She said. 

"What are the 2 exceptions?" 

"When we have been scolded by our teachers a

Please log in to read the full chapter