Chapter 2: A New Student

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lessons are still goes on, no break between each lessons. Glancing around. Some of the students starting to get bored. Yawning, day dreaming, sleeping with heads on the desk, looking around like what i'm doing now, an observer, some are forcing themselves to stay awake by tapping their own faces and holding eyelids open. But there are some students are really focus, jotting down all the points or notes although there are nothing written on the blackboard and some starts to get stress up. It is just first day of school. More to introduction of the subjects. Why so stress? Just sit back and relax la. 

*Riiiinnggggggg* *School bell rang*

The most awaited time in every student's life 'THE LUNCH BREAK.' 50 minutes of lunch break. Woohoo. The one will be disappear at this time is Eunbi. Eh, not me. It's Jung Eunbi. Just call her Eunha instead. As usual she won't wait for us to go to cafeteria together but the good thing that she will reserved some places for us. The food already served, we just have to scoop the dishes to our divided plates. Searching for Eunha where she sit. There she is. After filling our stomach, we still have some time left before the school bell ring.

As usual Yewon is going to the library. I don't know she really go there to study or seeing someone. I will follow her someday. Yuna and Yerin, the couple going for a walk around the school area. Just left me and Eunha. Still sitting at the cafeteria. Eunha is still eating. She will fully utilised the 50 minutes of lunch break by eating. Me? I'm busy playing with my instacam. *Click* 

"Why you take a picture of me without my consent? I'm going to sue you." Eunha startled with the sudden camera's flash. "I will make a nice pose if you told me before you captured. Maybe like this." Eunha added with her cute pose.

*Click*

"Did you just took another picture of me acting cute?" cluesless Eunha asked. 

"Bingo. But i prefer the first picture of you. You looks naturally cute while eating without looking at the lens. The second picture. Ermmn. What if i give the second one to Sana?" 

"I dare you." speaking out with her confident althought she know Eunbi will do so. 

"Why not. Lets do it." glancing around to look for Sana. While Eunbi is busy finding Eunha's crush, anxious strike Eunha. Worried of Eunbi will tell Sana about liking her for a long time. Feeling of agitated makes her stuffing full of food. 

"There she is." 

"Hey. Are you really going to give the picture of me to Sana?" Eunha stops Eunbi. 

"Yea. You dare me, isn't it?" leaving the seat and walk to Sana. 

"My god. Please don't." Looking at Eunbi stops at the table whereby Sana and her friends occupied. 

". I shall leave this place by now." clearing the table and escape as fast as she can. 

Turning at the back where they seated awhile ago, Eunha no longer at there. Stopping by and just say "Hello" instead of giving Eunha's photo to Sana. If i do so, Eunha sure will not going to talk to me for the rest of her life. 

The feeling of uneasy and anxious makes her could not sit still. Walking to and fro from her seat to the class's door, waiting for Eunbi. 

"What shall i do if Eunbi really tell Sana that i like her? She won't do that to me, right?" talking to herself. 

Riiinggggggg.... *School bell rang*

It is the end of our lunch break. Walking up to the class side by side with Sana. We do have a little chat but not about Eunha. Just some random topics. Eunha already standing at the door and immediately go back to her seat when she saw me and Sana walking towards. 

"What are they talking about? Laughing some more. Is it about me? I shouldn't dare Eunbi to do that. It is so embarrassing.

Please log in to read the full chapter