The Guardians

The Prophecy

OSEON'S DYNASTY

YG'S KINGDOM

YG'S POV

 

"I want to see the 5 guardians."

 

"I'll call them immediately my king."

 

 

The king looks at the symbol scripted in in his room. He holds it as and thinks deeply.

 

 

"When will that time come?"

 

 

 

"What time my king?"

 

five men came inside the room of the king. The aura of strength can be felt with the way they stand and walk.

 

 

"I'm happy to see you once again Big Bang"

 

 

"What's with the sudden call my king?"

 

 

A guy with white long hair ask.

 

 

"I just need an update Taeyang. You're not yet reporting about the status of the protection of YG Kingdom."

 

"My king, we're not yet reporting because everything goes well." 

 

 

A cute eye guardian said with smile oh his face.

 

 

"Why not just say you miss us my king."

 

A man with bigger eyes laugh.

 

"Seungri you didn't even change a bit. You're still too full of yourself."

 

 

"My king, I was just curious..."

 

The tallest guardian looks directly to the eyes of King YG.

 

"What is it Top?"

 

"We heard that you call Lady Gummy."

 

 

King YG immediately smiled. 

 

"So what are you curious about?"

 

 

"You only call Lady Gummy if there's an important information that can greatly affect this kingdom. We as guardians think that we should also be aware of the things about the place we are protecting."

 

 

King YG intimidately look into the eyes of Top. Seungri and Daesung almost lost their balance by the way the King looks at their co-guardians.

 

"I think you should not know it for now."

 

 

"Then when will it be King?" the leader of the group immediately ask.

 

The way he asks, seems he needs to have the answer at that moment.

 

"As always, Kwon, the leader, you really want to dig things up."

 

"No king. It's just that for us to protect this place, we must know everything. We are not just talking about a life here, we are talking thousands of life of this kingdom my king."

 

The king smiled widely on what he heard to the five guardians.

 

"You amuse me day by day Guardians. You all are not just strong but all wise."

 

"Of course my King. Seungri The Great is here."

 

Daesung immediately nudge Seungri..

 

"Wae?"

 

"It's Seungrat for correction."

 

"You bastard cat!" Seungri is about to punch Daesung, when he saw the blazing eyes of their leader. He immediately hide at the back of Taeyang.

 

"Why not just zip your mouth Seungrat!" Taeyang irritably said.

 

"Ehem!"

 

The King then gets the attention of the five guardians who already had the commotion.

 

"Sorry for that My King." Taeyang apologetically said.

 

 

"Well, let's go to the main point of this talk. I want you all to be ready."

 

 

"Be ready for what?"

 

 

"Be ready for a near catastrophe that may come one of these days."

 

 

The five guardians can't help but to be confused on what their king is saying.

 

"What catastrophe do you mean king? Does the other kingdoms announce a war?" Kwon ask holding tightly his sword.

 

"No. It's greater than the war."

 

 

Top and Kwon look at each other asking to themselves what catastrophe could be greater than the war. They can't help but to also look at the symbol where their king is looking at.

 

 

"I want you all to triple the time of training of our soldiers. They need to be stronger. Some of them are not yet good when it comes to defense. Defense is also needed. Understood Kwon?"

 

 

 

"Yes, My King. I'll do that."

 

 

The king then looks to each five Guardians.

 

"Alright. I need to rest now. If there's anything you need for the soldiers, just come to me."

 

 

"Yes My King!" The guardians immediately said.

 

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The guardians then went out of the room.

 

"What are you thinking Kwon?"

 

Top can clearly see that there leader is thinking deeply.

 

"Nothing. I'm just confuse of the catastrophe the king was talking about."

 

"You're right Kwon. I, myself was also puzzled the way, the king acts."

 

 

Seungri then gets in front of the other guardians and raise his hand.

 

"What's with the raising of hand Seungri?" Daesung eyed Seungri questionably.

 

 

"Don't you notice anything? Because I Seungri the Great, notice something."

 

"And what's that Seungrat?" 

 

"Didn't you notice that the King always give time to look at the symbol scripted to his room?"

 

"And so, what's the problem with that?" Daesung lazily asked.

 

"As a guardian Daesung, you should also be an observer. You should have big eyes like mine."

 

"No thanks. I'm contented with my eyes."

 

 

"hey Seungrat." Kwon coldly called his loud co-guardian

 

"Y-Yes Leader?"

 

"If you don't want to spill something, then get out of my way or I'll slash your throat."

 

 

Feeling afraid for his life, the maknae immediately spill his idea.

 

 

"K-Kwon leader what I'm saying is that the catastrophe that the King is saying might have connection to the symbol he keeps on his room. As what my grandmother said, the symbol that the king is keeping has something to do not just in our kingdom but all the kingdoms."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"I'm not sure about this one but last week, I heard my father talking to other elders. I heard the word "Prophecy".

 

"Prophecy?"

 

 

All the 4 guardians were very confused to what their maknae is spilling. 

 

"And what is that prophecy?" Taeyang seems very curious

 

"I don't know." 

 

 

"What the.... Seungri you should have listen to what they have talk to."

 

"Yah! I was called by our leader that day so I didn't have the chance to listen well."

 

"So are you blaming me?" Kwon murderously look at Seungri which makes the maknae shrink on his spot.

 

"N-No leader. It's my fault for not listening well."

 

"So where can we get that information?"

Daesung said as if he really thinks of whom can help them.

 

 

"of course the Elders."

 

"Do you think the Elders will tell us about that. Think carefully Seungri."

 

"Then who can we go into?"

 

"I think, let's just slide it for now. For sure our king is just waiting for the right time to tell us what that prophecy is." Taeyang said.

 

"You're right. I think the best thing to do now is to focus on our soldiers. Let's go Kwon."

 

 

The leader didn't respond but just walk away thinking deeply.

 

 

"All the kingdoms? That symbol...... and a prophecy?"

 

 

 

SM'S KINGDOM

LEE SOO'S POV

"I heard that the chosen one is about to come."

 

"Lady Ailee you really are aware of that, you are the same with Lady Gummy."

 

The lady scowled on what she heard.

 

"King Lee Soo never compared me to that priestess, I'm better than her in all aspects."

 

I can't stand on how Lady Ailee childishly act.

 

"But you cannot deny, that everything she says becomes true."

 

"Tsk... Those are all just luck."

 

 

"Then lady Gummy is full of luck then."

 

 

"Are you playing with me king?"

 

I can see the irritation on her face. But it is true, that the skills of Lady Gummy is undeniably the best. I wonder where she is now.

 

"What are you thinking King Lee Soo?"

 

"Nothing. I'm just wondering... What might new will happen tomorrow? Remember, it's celebration of New Moon."

 

"New Moon? Oh yeah right. Last time that the celebration happened, the  great 3 elders of the three Kingdoms all died at the same time."

 

"Well that's the biggest question before, I hope that what will happen tomorrow will not be the same as before."

 

I can't help but to think as I look at the moon, it seems a guest will come... 

 

But who's that guest?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will it be the chosen one?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Who'll be the Guest?