Goddess of My Heart : Σ 'αγαπώ

When Kyuhyun's Sonata Meets Yoona's Melody

Related Song : Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - Lucky

(this is purely imagination)


 

 

 

Acropolis of Athens, September 10th 2010 @ 1 PM

Acropolis. This place, mmm how should I describe it? Beautiful. Green. Ancient. Exotic. Peaceful. Wonderful. Amazing. Glad I'm here now to see one of the world heritage places. Also feel proud I can stand in the beautiful architecture that was built 5th century BC on the hill. Somehow it makes me think how come people at that time had an idea to make this architectural? From here, I can see how beautiful Athens city. Greece is really so nice and beautiful. I'm really enjoying my first day in Athens. My vacation will be so great this time.

We, I and Eunhyuk hyung and Ryewook, are listening carefully to our guide who's explaining about the history of this Acropolis. Our guide is Korean actually, but she's already lived in Athens for years.

From her explanation just now, I know that this place is the sacred temple from which sprang fundamental legends about the city. The Greek mythology is complicated actually.

"So Zeus is here before?" Eunhyuk hyung suddenly asked our guide. What a silly question you gave, Hyukjae.

The guide chuckles. "We don't know about it actually!"

"Do you know who are the Gods of Greek? Can you mention all of them?" Okay Ryeowook just gave a question which far away from the guide's explanation. As I remember, she didn't talk at all about it. Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook are really good to make someone confused.

"There were so many Gods and Goddesses. I don't know all of them. I'm sorry." Our guide said politely.

"Hey guys, stop giving unrelated questions." I said to change the topic.

"Oh wait, who is the beautiful goddess? I forgot." Eunhyuk hyung said again. His question was unrelated again. Seriously this Anchovy.

"Do you mean Aphrodite?" The guide asked back.

"Ah maybe yes."

"She's the goddess of beauty and love!"

Eunhyuk hyung nods happily. But I know this anchovy actually doesn't understand that much about it.

"Do you know So Nyeo Shi Dae?" Eunhyuk hyung asked a weird question. Wait, he's way too much what is the relation between Acropolis, goddess, and So Nyeo Shi Dae?

"Of course I know them. I like them too!" The guide replied and smiled.

"Who do you think more beautiful, Aphrodite or So Nyeo Shi Dae Yoona?" He asked the guide while smirking and glancing at me.

My eyes become wider. Seriously I want to punch him in the face. How come at this time like this he keeps teasing me about Yoona? Ah Yoona, I remember her again. Not remember actually, because this girl always in my mind.

The guide laughs after hearing a-very-silly question from Eunhyuk hyung. "I've never seen Aphrodite. But So Nyeo Shi Dae Yoona is really beautiful."

"Hyung, I think Kyuhyun knows the answer of your question." Ryeowook shakes Eunhyuk hyung’s arms then both of them giggles crazily. What the hell, do they want this guide suspicious about my relationship with Yoona? May I throw them under this hill right here right now?

"Hyung, let's take a picture and upload to our Twitter so our ELF will know how beautiful Greece is. Can you please take a picture of us?" I asked and gave my phone to our guide. If they're good at teasing me then I'm suddenly good at changing the topic.

Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook are still giggling but suddenly pose when our guide said to be ready.  The two of them then busy with their own cell phones to take selca, just like me. I wander round Acropolis, to feel the fresh air and I can't stop adoring this amazing place. Yoona must be envy me. She always tells me how she really wants to have vacation in Greece. But I'm here first now. Actually I picked Greece as my destination because of Yoona. That girl inspired me to go here. Yoona Yoona Yoona, why do you always in my mind? Moreover after Eunhyuk hyung mentioned her name just now, I become miss her more and more. Ah wait let me . I open my Kakao Talk to send a message to her.

 

Kyuhyun : Do you know? Beautiful Kyuhyun in Beautiful Acropolis right now. Sorry Sorry :P

 

Less than one minute, I get a K-talk message from her.

 

Yoona : Cho Kyuhyun!!!!!!! I hate you!!!! Really hate you. Why are you there first than me? Hate you...but miss you! :(

 

I laugh by myself. I can imagine she's pouting cutely right now while sending this message to me. Ah I miss you too Im Yoona. Then Eunhyuk hyung's question for our guide comes across my mind. Who's more beautiful? Aphrodite or Yoona? Maybe Aphrodite is indeed beautiful, but for me my goddess Yoona is the most beautiful of all.

 

~~~~****~~~~

 

Petrino Restaurant, Athens @ 8 PM

 

If you visit new place, one of things you should do, except visiting the tourist objects, is to taste the native culinary. So here we are right now in Petrino Restaurant. Our guide suggested picking this restaurant because she said this place is comfortable and importantly has delicious foods with low price.

Actually I was a bit surprise when we walked towards this restaurant, so many people or maybe I should call them as fangirls were calling out our names. I know I’m famous, but I didn’t expect that much to be recognized until Greece. Ah me and my popularity still explode.

Our foods that we have ordered finally come. Wow, look so delicious than ramen that we ate last night in our hotel. We ordered for horiatiki salata as appetizer, souvlaki and kleftiko as main course, then loukomades and kataifi as dessert. Plus I order the wine retsina. I have to taste this kind of wine and show off to Sungmin hyung when I come back to Seoul.

“This is daebak! Let’s eat this salad first.” Eunhyuk hyung was ready to eat horiatiki salata when I slapped his hand.

“Hyung, wait! Let me take the picture of these foods first.”

I take picture all of the foods then suddenly laugh. I’ll send this picture foods to Yoona and imagining she will mad make me giggle.

“Kyuhyun, are you crazy? Let’s eat!”

“No, I’m fine!”

We start to eat and I swear we never regretted these foods are super delicious. Shikshin Yoona, just wait for the pictures that will make you envy.

 

~~~~****~~~~

Taxi on the way to Hotel, Athes, @ 9.30 PM

On the way to our hotel, we take a taxi to send us there. Ryeowook is busy talking to her eomma by phone, Eunhyuk hyung is busy showing off about how beautiful Athens and how delicious the foods that we just ate to Leeteuk hyung, while I’m busy sending the pictures of foods to Yoona.

 

Kyuhyun: 1st Food : Horiatiki salata, colourful salad with tomatoes, crunchy cucumber plus feta cheese. Fresh!!

 

 

Kyuhyun: 2nd Food : Souvlaki. It's the Greek version of hamburger, it's 1000 times better than Ryeowook's sandwhich that you adore

 

 

Kyuhyun: 3rd Food: This is kleftiko. The taste is beyond delicious. I can't describe how delicious it is by words. You can ask Eunhyuk hyung if you don't believe me

 

 

Kyuhyun: 4th Food: Loukomades. It's kind of doughnut with honey and I can taste cinnamon too. So sweet.

 

 

Kyuhyun: 5th: This is the last food. Kataifi. Sweet, crunchy, yummy and tasty. Very delicious

 

 

Kyuhyun: Ah this is wine retsina. Number 1 in Greece. I know you don't really like wine, but this taste is unique, French wine is better though, but it's good too.

 

 

Kyuhyun: So Shikshin Yoona, you have to eat all of those my recommended foods when you come to Greece ^^ :P

 

 

I smile alone, right before our taxi stopped in front of our hotel. My phone gets message.

 

 

Yoona: I don't care at all Cho Kyuhyun. I don't know what time it is now there. But here is 4 AM in Seoul, and why are you doing this to me? I HATE YOU!! You bother my sleep.

 

 

I can't hold to laugh. I forget it's already dawn in Seoul. Oh sorry Yoona, I was just too excited and missing you. I'm about to reply my message when suddenly another message comes.

 

Yoona: I know you miss me, because I miss you a lot too. But let me sleep first. Let's talk later. You too. Don't sleep too late. Remember your health. See you. (Don't reply this, or I'm going to be mad)

 

 

The typical of Yoona. No matter how mad she is, she will always cares of me. Oh my Goddess of Food, how lucky I am to have you

 

~~~~****~~~~

 

Corinth Canal, Greece, September 11 th @ 12 PM

“Daebak!!!”

We don’t know how many times we said daebak, great, beautiful, amazing, when we are in Corinth Canal.  I still can’t believe we are here in the great place right now.

The Corinth Canal is a canal that connects Gulf of Corinth and Saronic Gulf at the Aegean Sea. It cutting through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnesian peninsula from the Greek mainland. The Canal is not quite 4 miles long, but ships (not a big ship of course) could save hundreds of miles by going through it. Well that our guide just explained to us.

Here’s a bridge across the canal that has a pedestrian walkway, and that is the best way to see all the beautiful views. People can sign up to do bungee-jump from the bridge. I wanted to do bungee-jump actually, but have not much time, because Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook nag to just make sightseeing.

We take a lot of selcas with different poses here. We’re surely don’t want to pass this chance to be in such amazing place. And once again I remember Yoona. I look at my selca in my phone that just taken by myself, without further thinking I send it to her. Again.

 

 

Kyuhyun : Corint Canal here. Wonderful, isn't it? ^-^

 

 

Yoona: Yess wonderful. But it will be more wonderful if you didn't block the views :p

 

 

Aissh this girl. But it can stop me from smiling.

 

Kyuhyun: I know you envy. Baby, I miss you!

 

Yoona: I miss you too :( Enjoy there, Baby~~

 

~~~~****~~~~

 

Aegean Sea, Athens, @ 6 PM

Beach. Sea. Sands. Sunset. Laughing with friends. Aegean Sea. Athens. Greece. Life is really good.

I’m sitting on the sands while feeling one of God’s miracles. I smile when I see Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook are playing waves like kids. This vacation is great because those two make can’t stop laughing, though sometimes they annoy me.

Like I said life seems so good for now and almost perfect. Almost, because she’s not here with me right now. I enjoy my vacation, really enjoy, but this feeling of missing her make me want her to be here beside me. No one can be more perfect, spending time in beautiful place with the most beautiful girl that you love the most.

Yoona, what are you doing right now? Are you missing me too? The feeling to comes again.

I open my phone gallery and look at the pictures that I’ve taken at the Aegean Sea.

 

Kyuhyun: Beautiful Sunset at beautiful Aegean Sea ^-^

 

 

Yoona: Baby, seriously can't you stop teasing me and making me envy? :( Please stop giving me a picture. You better buy a lot of beautiful stuffs from Greece ^^~ Miss you so much~~

 

'Miss you so much', those four words from her are really calm my heart. If you only knew how I miss you so badly right now, Yoona.

 

Kyuhyun: One last picture. I swear, I won't send another picture anymore.

 

 

I look at the sunset again. Yoona, next time let's come here together. Only you and me. Goddes of my heart, Im Yoona, I love you.

 

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying



 

 

 

ps: i do not own all those pictures above. i only own imagination and big love for KyuNa ^^