Collapse

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, I hope Y'all having a nice holiday ^_^ Sorry for not replying to your comments I barely have time now :( Nevertheless I am so thankful, So don't forget t comment and upvote.

Chaeyoung was sitting in the security office with eyes were focused on the CCTV screens before him. He could not stop thinking about Momo’s words. Is Sana really cheating on him? Or did Momo misinterpret the scene with Jooheon and Sana in the latter’s office?

His thoughts were cut off when he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He turned around only to find Sana smiling at him. “What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I was leaving, so I decided to stop by and wish you luck for tomorrow.”

“Ah,” Chaeyoung touched his nape and smiled “I hope I do good.”

Sana cupped Chaeyoung’s face, patting lightly as she said, “You will. You’ll do great.” Chaeyoung was studying Sana’s gaze on him. He can see the sincerity in her eyes, but doubts still plagued his mind. Sana gave him a tight hug before making her way out of the office.

~~

Next day

Chaeyoung had been searching for a new job ever since he started dating Sana officially. He wants a better job title with a higher salary to make himself feel more worthy of Sana. Chaeyoung decided to search for animation companies since he feels his strong suit is drawing. Plus, he’s studied art in college before dropping out due to not being able to afford any more classes.

Luckily, he received a call from one of the animation companies, telling him that they’d like to interview him. So here Chaeyoung is, in a nice suit, sitting in a hallway with a few others that were also waiting to be interviewed. As he sat and waited, his nerves got the best of him. One by one, the other individuals were called into the room and it only made Chaeyoung grow more nervous. Once he was the last and only one left in the hall, he took deep breaths to calm himself. It wasn’t working too well but a sudden commotion from outside the building caught his attention.

“CHAEYOUNG, YOU CAN DO IT!”

Chaeyoung walked to the glass door, widening his eyes in shock. The interviewers and other workers came out of their offices while Chaeyoung stepped out to the balcony.

He smiled widely as he stared at Sana standing with a megaphone in hand, in the floating platform of a bucket truck, elevated high. Even though it’s a bit chilly out, it didn’t bother Sana because she was wearing a thick coat and hat for warmth.

“YOU CAN DO IT MY PUDDING~” she screamed and Chaeyoung smiled, oblivious to his surroundings. He didn’t notice the man standing next to him, who was also looking out to the parking lot with a smile on his face. The man is the owner of the company Chaeyoung applied to. Chaeyoung sent Sana a flying kiss and she did the same as the platform slowly lowered to the ground.

“Is that your girlfriend?” The newcomer asked.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled proudly. “Yes, she is.”

“A man with a support system like that will surely give his all in everything he says and does. It shows in the drawings you submitted with your application.”

“Hm?”

The guy patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder. “It’s your turn, son.”

Chaeyoung bowed his head and followed him into the office.

~~

Chaeyoung was beyond happy when he exited the building. He met Sana in the parking lot and gave her a tight hug, then giving her a passionate kiss as a thank you. She’s his good luck charm, no questions asked. Chaeyoung now works at one of the biggest animations companies in South Korea.

The two decided to celebrate by watching a movie at Sana’s house. Chaeyoung was sitting in the living room with the laptop on his lap. “WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO WATCH,” he yelled to Sana who was preparing some snacks in the kitchen.

“ANYTHING! JUST CHOOSE WHATEVER YOU WANT,” she yelled back.

Chaeyoung scrolled through the folders when he found a folder named R.

“What is this?” He whispered under his breath as he clicked. “She watches movies too?” He smirked as he saw the thumbnail of videos. Clearly, it was videos.

The smirk disappeared when he clicked on one. These videos were secretly filmed in none other than.... Sana’s bedroom. Chaeyoung’s ears and cheeks turned red out of anger because these are videos of Sana having . What’s worse? Well, with each video Chaeyoung clicks, it’s a different guy.

“Chaeyoung,” Sana said lowly as the two Pepsi cups fell from her hands.

Chaeyoung placed the laptop on the coffee table and walked to the window without saying a word.

“I- I Can explain,” Sana stuttered.

Chaeyong turned around and glared at her “EXPLAIN WHAT!?” He yelled. “Explain the reason why you film yourself ing different men?”

Chaeyoung couldn’t control his anger. He grabbed the laptop and threw it to the wall, causing it to break into pieces.

“Chaeyoung, please listen to me.” Sana’s cheeks were full of her tears. She held Chayeoung’s arms with her shaky hands but he stepped back and stared at her in disgust.

“Should I go and check if you filmed us too?”

Sana shook her head aggressively. “I swear I am not like that anymore,” she cried. “I hate my old self. I’m not going to deny, I was careless and stupid back then. But I promise you, Chaeng. I’ve changed.” Chaeyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter