Intro

Timid Love

AUTHOR POV

Most of teenagers these days enjoy themselves playing with an AI based smartphone application. AI as it's stands for artificial intelligence which is branch of computer science, aims at the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. AI mostly designed to have capability to learn, plan, and do problem solving.

This high level programming skill, can be used in many interesting way. And someone decided to create an app that can help people to communicate with the AI. It sounds weird but somehow teenagers fell in love with the app and enjoying themselves with it.

The famous AI app called 'Marie'. Its a wordplay from korean words ‘mal’ that means talk or say it and the creator adds ‘ie’ to make it sounds like a name. The creator wanted people to enjoy talking an interacting with the AI. Either it’s just for fun or even to help people erase their stressful and negative minds.

The way Marie operates is pretty simple. The user just need to sign up and after that they can start talking like they're chatting with normal people through messenger. The interaction between the user and Marie is somehow two ways interaction. The user not just can talk and rant everything they want, but sometimes Marie will asked few personal things like hobbies and such, then Marie’s database will memorized every single of it so the answer that Marie provides can be more relate-able to the user.  And mostly, that feature really useful to the user that talk to Marie for comfort and mind-healing.

Marie is developed by a very well-known IT company called JTech and every newspaper, magazine, even news talking about that company and it successful behind their brand new addicting app, Marie. But actually, JTech is just a company who fund and sponsored Marie prototype from a university student. Master mind behind Marie is a 20 years old girl, named Myoui Mina. She's one of the student in JYP University, a computer science major.

Mina is a shy girl and rarely interact with other people except her two best friends who apparently in different major with her. They are Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana—two girls that quite popular within the university, hence everyone just know Mina as girl who always with Jihyo and Sana.

And since she's a shy girl, she decided to hide from all the spotlight of her amazing invention. She told the JTech Company that she didn't want to be interviewed nor being mention to public, and it's okay for her to be treated just like other JTech employee. Yes Mina also got an exclusive contract to be one of JTech program designer, but mina refused spotlight and just act like normal employee that develop and maintain Marie. So JTech mainly gets the recognition from public while Mina didn't even care with public recognition. All she cares is just the app can be useful and she got paid for what she made. So no one knows the fact that Mina is the creator of Marie, except her family and her two best friends.

Actually, mina little bit care about public recognition. But the recognition for her app. She frequently read every article and every social network sites that reviewed Marie. All the praises always makes her proud of herself. but what makes her more proud of herself, is the fact that her crush playing that app too.

From a far, Mina who was eating in front of sana and jihyo, secretly glanced at her crush who apparently rounded up with her friends quite far behind sana and jihyo. She can’t stop staring at the cute happy smile that her crush have when she looked at her phone and the way she’s laughing together with her friends made mina secretly smiled. But thank god Jihyo and Sana were busy with their conversation and not catching on the little smile that timidly appeared on mina’s face. Yes Mina hid her feelings even to her friends.

Suddenly the group that mina secretly watched let out a loud laugh, even louder than the previous one, and made Jihyo and Sana stopped their conversation to look at their back.

“Oh gosh Marie is hilarious! This is the best! Hahahaha!” said one of the girls there. Seeing and hearing that, Jihyo and Sana changed their focus to mina and nod with amazement.

“Whoa.. you are really impressive mina.. everyone play with Marie!” said Jihyo

“Yeah! even the popular girls like the campus crush momo and her squad play it too… whoa..” still with amazement, both jihyo and sana gave Mina a proud applauses.

 “S-should I be proud?” she just pretend that she didn’t catch that as an achievement. Tho of course the fact that her crush playing her app, it’s the reason why she keep maintaining Marie’s quality and tried so hard to improve it into a better app.

Sana immidietly stopped clapping and kinda yell a bit at mina. “Of course dummy! A popular girl playing your app? Gee.. if you just brave enough to tell the world that you are Marie’s creator. One of those girls probably already become your girlfriend now.”

“S-shut up. There’s no way such thing could happen.”

“well with all the copyrights you have? Honey, I’m sure you’re richer than them and they’ll fall for you immediately.” Said sana

“Don’t want to discuss about this thing. so drop it.”

“But really you should have ju—“

“Sana.. didn’t we agree to respect her decision?” Jihyo’s reminder made Sana let out a sigh and apologize to Mina.

Oh I wish it could be that easy…

So.. The person who caught mina’s heart is one of the popular girl that Mina been secretly watching. And she’s none other than the campus crush, Hirai Momo. She’s in dance major and apparently in the same dance crew as sana. It’s weird that although momo and sana are in the same dance crew, yet they have different circle of friends. But that doesn’t mean both are not close. They are a good friends. it just Momo always surrounded by so many people and Sana didn’t like it that much so she always stay with mina and jihyo.

Mina’s feeling towards Momo bloomed when she saw Momo’s crew debut performance in University anniversary festival, back when she was a freshmen. Yes everyone also fall for her at that time because Momo was really mesmerizing on stage. She looks so charismatic, cool, y and the way she dance attracted attentions. But Mina knows Momo is totally out of her league so she just stay put and didn’t say anything, didn’t do anything like other people did, and just secretly watching her from a far. Oh yea.. it’ll be such a chaos if Sana and Jihyo know about it since those two can’t shut their mouth.. so the shy mina who also can’t handle tease well, decided to be momo secret admirer.



Author's Note

A-yo everybody! 

it's just a short intro for the strory that i hope you guys will enjoy..
Still can't figure where this story will goes to right? yahaha ^^ prepare yourself folks because actually i enjoy creating certain plot in my brain for this story as much as i imagine certain plots in sealed voice. 
but don't worry.. this story will completed faster than sealed voice and yes i'm still working on with SV just wait a little longer ^^
subscribe if you curious on how this story will happen, vote if you have some kind of feeling that this is worth one vote, and leave comment so i can now what you guys think about this ^^

thank you for reading!!!

 

STREAM TT YOU GUYS COME ON!!!!!