Royalxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

''Bye Hongbin! See you later!'' I say and I close the door behind me after I said goodbye to Hongbin. I have to go home to make sure that I'll be on time before Wonshik is paying a visit to me. He had promised me to come over and I agreed with it, so I need to be home soon. I leave Hongbin's house behind me and I walk towards the crowd, which is making its way towards me. I roll with my eyes and I keep walking towards the crowd. 

The King and Queen had announced that they were going to pay a visit to the citizens of the kingdom, because they wanted to know which vampires are living in this kingdom. Well, I don't care. As long as I hope that they won't pick me, because I am not going to rule over the kingdom. If I would say yes to it, I would lose Hongbin for good and Hongbin is my only friend.

The crowd's cheering is becoming louder and I look at the palace, where the King and Queen are about to leave the balcony with their children. Ugh, I am so not ready to meet them. But there is a chance that I can't avoid them approaching me, because I have been noticed by them before on a distance. But they haven't seen me up close yet and I wanna keep it like that.

As soon as I arrive at the crowd, I am preparing myself for some vampires who don't want to let me go through and I am right when a certain vampire doesn't want to let me go through the crowd. I roll with my eyes and I decide to look at him with a stern look.

''You better let me through, because I am on my way home. And you are never allowed to block someone's way home!'' I snarl and after a few seconds, the vampire creates some space for me and I continue my way home. From here to my home is a long way, but I don't care about it. I love to walk my way home, because I love to get some fresh air.

''Yah Taekwoon, good to see you!'' a voice says and I look up to see who was screaming my name. When I look up, I see Minki coming over at me and he has a smile on his face. Minki and I aren't friends, but we do get along. He often visits my work a lot and we have a great conversation together. But as I said, I'm not friends with Minki and I don't know if it's about to happen anytime soon.

''Hi Minki, it's good to see you again.'' I tell him and Minki smiles. Minki is very intersted about the royal family and loves to talk about them, so I'm sure that Minki hopes that the royal family will choose him.

''Likewise. I guess that you have heard about the royal family choosing a new heir to the throne? Well, I hope that they will select me for that position.'' Minki says and smiles. Well, I hope for him that they will choose him. Because both Hongbin and I swore that none of us will fulfill that position. I nod when I look at him and Minki smiles even brighter.

''Well, I hope for you that they will choose you. You definitely are a type for the royal title.'' I tell him and Minki giggles. Minki loves to recieve kind of those compliments, so I love to give them to Minki.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I arrive home, a voice holds me back from going in the house. I look behind me and I see that the royal family is standing behind me with a servant in front of me. Oh , they have found me. I have to decline their proposal, because I am not going to take the royal throne. I swore to Hongbin and I'm not gonna break this promise.

''Servants, take this gentleman with you. He is the one our son was talking about.'' the King says and two servants come over at me and their grip on my arms are amazingly tight. Wow, they have some strong servants for sure. I decide not to struggle, because I don't wanna know what kind of consequences are waiting for me.

On our way to the palace, vampires are looking at me and some even make threats at me that they will kill me. Oh come on, they apparently can't see that I am completely surprised by the fact that the royal family came over to my house and took me away from it. I am someone who doesn't want to fulfill this position at all and yet someone like me is being chosen for the position of heir to the throne. The royal family is talking about everything and their youngest son ,prince Hakyeon, keeps looking at me. He must've been the one who noticed me, so I think he is the one who wanted me to be the heir to the throne.

When we arrive at the palace after a very quick walk ,the servants basically dragged me with them, and I'm being dragged to the luxurious living room where the servants push me upon the couch. Okay, thanks for the invitation of taking a seat. I sit up straight and the royal family takes a seat on other couches or on seats. Prince Hakyeon takes a seat next to me and smiles at me.

''My apologies if this came as a complete surprise to you, but our youngest son noticed you and he told us that he wanted you as the heir to the throne. To him, you looked like a serious type who knows what vampires in this kingdom need. And when we saw you walking by, we agreed with our son to take you with us. My apologies if that looked rude to you, but we have to train you to turn you into an actual royalty. And don't worry about your belongings at your house, because we will send servants out to pick everything up.'' the King explained and I nod, while thoughts are running through my mind.

''Can you tell us your name at least?'' the Queen continued and the entire Cha family is looking at me again.

''My name is Jung Taekwoon, Your Majesty.'' I answer and I feel a lump in my throat. I don't wanna break the promise I had with Hongbin, but it seems the royals are breaking it for me.

''Nice to meet you Taekwoon and welcome to the Cha household. Within a few days, we will make it public to the vampires that you are the one we chose as our heir to the throne and we will train you to become a prince. The servants here would like to help you if you want to know something and you also can ask us.'' the Queen continued and smiles.

Prince Hakyeon takes my hand in his and I look at him. He can't stop smiling at me and he slowly pulls me closer.

''I want you to be mine Taekwoon. Now that you're being chosen as the heir to the throne, I would like to get to know you better and I hope that the bond is going to be strong.'' Prince Hakyeon says and rubs over my hand. I am in complete confusion right now. First, the royal family takes me from the street to tell me that they selected me as the heir to the throne and prince Hakyeon then tells me that he wants me to be his. As if he is trying to claim me.

The King explains to me that prince Hakyeon will show me around, starting at the room I have to stay at. I nod and I get up from the couch, at the same time with prince Hakyeon. Prince Hakyeon doesn't let go of my hand and I let myself drag me with the prince. The young prince giggles when he rushes upstairs with me and drags me with him to the room I have to stay at. Prince Hakyeon opens the door and I can tell that this is a very luxurious room.

''Since the decision of choosing you as the heir to the throne came so sudden, we didn't have had time to create some space for you. So that means that you have to stay with me at my room at first. But don't worry, you will get the opportunity to sleep seperate from me because I understand that this is completely unexpected for you.'' Prince Hakyeon says and I nod.

The prince closes the door behind us and pushes me against the door. My eyes widen, because I have no idea what is going on right now. But that is being answered when I feel the prince's lips upon mine. I feel numb and I want to push the prince away, but I can't. I can't push the prince away, my body is numb under his touches. I slowly wrap an arm around his waist and the prince wraps an arm around my waist aswell, before pulling me even closer.

Ugh, the royal family broke the promise I had with Hongbin for years...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I had this in mind for The Selected and used to be a non-kpop fanfic idea, but I love to turn it into a K-Pop one. So this is a bit what I had in mind for The Selected.