Royalxroyal

Neo vampire oneshots

A/N This came to mind for my new story called The Lost Son

Taekwoon was still in denial about the fact that he was the lost son of the Jung family. He was human for god's sake, he wasn't supposed to be a vampire. Why were these vampires thinking that Taekwoon belonged to their family? Taekwoon didn't look like any of them and Taekwoon tried to find a moment to escape and that could return to his actual life, but these vampires made sure that Taekwoon couldn't escape at all.

Once Taekwoon entered the vampire world, he felt sick to his stomach and he felt like he was about to die. The king and the queen made the family stop and Taekwoon collapsed on the ground. Within seconds, he started to cry as he felt his heart beat incredibly fast. It felt like he was about to die and he wanted it to stop. His family just stood there and looked at Taekwoon and they knew what was going on. Taekwoon was in the middle of his transformation and it just needed some time. Taekwoon wondered what was going on, since he was perfectly fine before he came here.

''Well Taekwoon, I think your blood is reacting to the change of your surroundings. You have the royal blood in your veins, so you always have been a part of us. You were born human and I think I know where it went wrong. We wanted to have another child, but it didn't seem to be successful for some reason. So an eggcell was supposed to be kept frozen and when everything was ready, it would be placed back. But for some reason, that eggcell dissappeared and it turned out that it was taken to the human world. And look who we have here, our lost son.'' the queen said and Taekwoon tried to look up, but the pain was too much now.

After a while, Taekwoon got up and no longer suffered from any pain. It was then that Taekwoon's biological brother Sanhyuk reached out a bag of blood to Taekwoon. Taekwoon started to breathe heavily and once the bag was open, he sank his fangs into it. Sanhyuk smiled to see his brother becoming like he was supposed to become. Taekwoon was a vampire now and that human life he used to live, was behind him now. Once the bag was empty, Sanhyuk took the empty bag from Taekwoon as Taekwoon the blood that was around his mouth.

''Welcome home Taekwoon.'' the queen said and an evil smile appeared on Taekwoon's face. Taekwoon was still a little too busy with getting the remains of blood off his face, so he half heard it. Sanhyuk offered Taekwoon a napkin, which Taekwoon immediately accepted and he cleaned his face.

The family continued their walk to the palace and Taekwoon was surprised to see not a single vampire outside. The king explained to him that the vampires are supposed to be asleep right now, but the family decided to sacrifice their sleep to get Taekwoon back. Taekwoon was the missing piece of the family's puzzle and the family were going to do everything to get Taekwoon back, even if they have to sacrifice their sleep.

Taekwoon still couldn't believe that the blood in his veins betrayed him. Why was he living a human life, when his blood was royal blood? Taekwoon didn't understand and it drove him crazy already. But it drove him crazy even more when he heard many thoughts, which weren't his. Was he reading someone's mind?

''Ah, you can hear our thoughts right? That's a part of us aswell. And you're also able to listen to conversations from vampires who stand a little farther away from you.'' Sanhyuk told him and Taekwoon's eyes showed confusion. Sanhyuk didn't understand the confusion at all, because he knew no better.

''You okay Taekwoon?'' the king asked and Taekwoon shook his head. His mind was a total chaos and everything happened so fast, even physically.

''We'll give you some time to give it a spot once we're back home. We understand that it's a lot to take in, so we won't show you to the public just yet. We will once you're ready.'' the queen said and Taekwoon nodded as a thank you. Taekwoon appreciated that he got some time to take it all in. He was a vampire now, he was a prince and the life of a vampire came with things that scared Taekwoon. On top of that, Taekwoon would be introduced to the public when he was used to everything here. The worst of all... these vampires were his biological family.

At the gates of the palace, a young man was waiting for the family. Taekwoon didn't know what to think of this, but he wasn't going to judge just yet. He didn't even know him, so he was going to wait and see who this actually was.

''Ah, prince Hakyeon isn't it? I didn't know that you were still awake. And why are you here on your own?'' the king kept asking the young man and the young responded by a chuckle. Taekwoon didn't get it why he chuckled, because the king was pretty serious. 

''Yes Your Majesty, that's right. Ah, I just couldn't sleep that's all. I kept wondering about your search for your son, but I can see that you have found him. As for being on my own here, this is the only moment that I can walk outside without any guards protecting me.'' Hakyeon said and approached Taekwoon. Hakyeon knew about the search for the missing son of the Jung family. Sanhyuk was best friends with Hakyeon and Sanhyuk had told him a lot that he wondered who his older brother was. His parents told him a lot about his older brother, but they had no idea where he was. The only thing Sanhyuk had, was a name... Taekwoon and Taekwoon was the heir to the throne.

''Hi there and welcome home, my prince. I am prince Hakyeon and I live not that far away from here, just a few minutes away from here. I knew about the search for you and I am glad that the Jung family is complete now. I hope to see you more often.'' Hakyeon said as he lifted a hand and placed it on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon looked from the hand on his shoulder to the young man in front of him. He had the guts to come this close already, but Taekwoon couldn't tell him yet that it was a little too close for a first meeting.

''Taekwoon, prince Hakyeon is your boyfriend. He told us that he definitely wanted to date you once we would return with you and no, we didn't choose him for you.'' the queen said and Taekwoon's eyes widen as he looked at her. What? What was going on here? He already went through a hell once he entered this world and now, he is also dating someone who he doesn't know.

''Trust me, my prince. I will also help you to get used to your life here and it won't take long to grow closer to each other.'' Hakyeon said and kissed the already confused Taekwoon. Taekwoon's mind was still in a state of shock, but he closed his eyes and tried to enjoy the kiss. This was already a weird world and Taekwoon wondered what was still to come, that made sure that he couldn't get used to all of this.