Chapter 3

Meaning of Love

The next morning,

Hyoyeon waited for Hyomin infront of her house.Hyomin came out from her house and smiled when she saw her best friend in front of her house.Hyoyeon felt relief when Hyomin smiled at her but she still felt curious about what had happened yesterday.

’Hey’hyomin smiled warmly at Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon greeted her back and they started to walk to their school.

‘umm..I’m sorry about yesterday.I kind of stress with my homework and accidently throw tantrum at you’Hyomin lied.

’It’s okay I understand.I’m sorry for bothering you too’Hyoyeon said.Hyomin smiled weakly at her and stayed silent.Their walked was filled with silent and awkwardness.

When they arrived at their school, they went to their own classes and still did not said anything to each other. Even people around them could sense that something was wrong with them. Hyomin and Hyoyeon went to their own classes and sat at their seat. Both of them could not focused in their study because they kept thinking about each other. Hyoyeon did not even realised when Luhan greeted her.

Luhan felt worried when he saw Hyoyeon condition. He never saw Hyoyeon that gloomy before.Luhan than sat beside her and tried to talk to her.’hey why so gloomy princess?’Hyoyeon glanced at him and smiled weakly at him.

’Nothing .I just….woah woah hold on young man..did you just called me princess?’Hyoyeon frowned.

‘Stop frowning will you?A girl shouldn’t frown and yes I did called you princess just now.Is there any problems with it?’asked Luhan.

’No..just..don’t call me princess next time kay?’

’Yes mam!’said Luhan while saluted at her.Hyoyeon chuckled a little at Luhan action.Luhan grinned when he heard her chuckled.

’That’s much better’said Luhan.Hyoyeon looked at him weirdly.

’What do you mean by that?’Luhan smiled at her and answered her question.

’I like seeing your smile more than your frown. You’re prettier when you smile’.Hyoyeon blushed a little at his words and stared at Luhan.

’You know what?Sometimes I kind of jealous of you’Hyoyeon said while stared deeply at his face.

’Aa..and w..w..why is that’Luhan stuttered.He felt a little nervous when Hyoyeon stared at him like that but kind of like it too.

’Because you’re prettier than me!’Hyoyeon pouted.

‘Hey! You can calls me ugly but never calls me pretty’ Luhan said while glared fiercely at her.

‘Whoa and now you put yourself down? How impressive’ Hyoyeon smirked at him.Luhan who could not make a comeback just glared and turned his back to her and pretended to sulk.

Hyoyeon chuckled at his act and smiled at him.’Thank you Luhan,you’ve made my day become better’Luhan then turned his body and faced her while smiling warmly at her forgetting that he was sulking at her just now.

’It’s my pleasure Hyoyeon,my pleasure’Luhan said for the last time before went back to his seat.

 

‘Hyomin! Hey Hyomin! Hyomin!’ Hyoyeon called Hyomin but got ignored.Hyoyeon catch up to Hyomin.’Hey,what’s wrong?Listen,I’m sorry if I ever make you mad?Can you tell me if I did something bad to you?I’m so sorry.Please don’t ignore me. I love you,’Hyoyeon cried.

Hyomin sighed.’It’s nothing.I’m just stress that’s all.I’m sorry I get mad at you.Something has been bothering me these days.’

‘if you have any concerned you can always rely to me.I’m so sorry if you’re stress because of me.’

‘it’s okay.I’m the one who’ve been too emotional’

Hyoyeon hugged Hyomin.Hyomin still felt upset about the incident but she decided to ignore it because she knew that her best friend would not betray her.Even though they had apologised,they could not but to feel awkward.Especially Hyomin. She still could not completely forget about the incident that made her mad to her best friend at times.

 

A week later…

‘I’m so glad our project have finished.I’m so sick of seeing your face’ Hyoyeon said while letting out a sigh.

Luhan glared at Hyoyeon and shoot her an invisible bullet using his hand. ‘Yeah right I know you’re gonna miss few hours from now on’ Luhan chuckled.Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and just ignore his words.’But I must admit,it kinda fun working with you but annoying at the same time’.

‘aww I know you love me honey’Luhan said while batting his eyes.

‘okay I take my word back you stuck up brat’

‘hey I’m not a brat.Sehun is,’ Luhan cried.

‘you mean your crybaby boyfriend? His not a brat he’s a ’Hyoyeon chuckled.

‘His not my boyfriend, woman ‘ Luhan made an annoyed face. ‘But I agree with you,he’s a ’Luhan laughed along with Hyoyeon.

As they walked to the canteen,Hyoyeon tripped on her step.Luckly,Luhan managed to catch her.Luhan pulled her hand to let her stabilized herself but he accidently pulled her into his embrace instead that made it looks like he was hugging her.

At the same time,Hyomin was walking to the canteen to and saw them hugging.Due to her shock,she accidently let go of her book that she was carried that make a sound that startled Luhan and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw Hyomin looking at them with tears b in her eyes.She was shocked and escaped from luhan embraced to explained to her best friend.Unfortunately,Hyomin ran away from her.Hyoyeon managed to chase after her and held into her arm .Hyomin wriggled her arm to get away from Hyoyeon.

‘Hyomin please let me explain. It’s just a misunderstanding. Look at me please,’Hyoyeon cried.

‘WHAT?EXPLAIN WHAT HYOYEON?THAT YOU AND LUHAN ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?IT’S OKAY I ALREADY AWARE OF THAT.LET GO OF ME YOU TRAITOR!!!!,

‘hyomin please.it’s not like what you think.We’re not in a relationship.He just trying to help me that’s all.i swear.’

‘Liar I don’t believe you.our friendship are over.I HATE YOU!! ‘ Hyomin shouted and ran away from her.

‘Hyomin!!!!’Hyoyeon cried .She fell to her knees and cry begging for Hyomin to come back .She felt a hand on her shoulder but she just ignore it.

‘Hey, are you okay? ‘Hyoyeon just keep crying without looking at the owner of the voice .Suddenly she felt someone took her body in an embrace. She continue crying on his shoulder and he patted her head.

‘It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay ‘he whispered on her ears.

Hyoyeon calmed a bit when she listened to the sound of his heartbeat.