Chapter 2

Meaning of Love

Hyoyeon walked around the school while waiting for Hyomin to finish her class.Hyomin had to stay at her class for a while because she had not finished her homework. ‘Ughh that brat,I told her to finish her homework yesterday but she doesn’t listen to me and now I have to wait for her till she finish her homework like WHAT THE!!!!’Hyoyeon yelled a little.

‘Chill Hyoyeon chill. The nice and polite Hyoyeon will never yell nor curse’ Hyoyeon said while trying to calm herself.While she was talking to herself, she bumped into a broad shoulder.

‘I’m sorr..’

’Are you blind or what? Watch where you’re going crazy woman!’

Hyoyeon looked up from the floor and glared at the person.’ Who are you calling crazy you JERK!’

‘A woman who talking to herself and praising herself’ that person said and smirked. Hyoyeon glared at the boy for the last time before walked away. When she wanted to walk away, a hand stopped her from doing it.

‘Where do you think you’re going crazy woman?’

‘Away from you jerk!’

‘Huh not so fast young lady. Don’t you think that you need to do something?’

‘The only thing I need to do is punch your not-so-pretty face but being a nice and polite woman I am, I’m not doing it’

The boy scoffed before turned back to glare at her.

‘Yes, a nice and polite woman who doesn’t know how to apologize’

‘I was going to do it before some Jerk decide to piss me off.’

‘Well, you deserve it after all’ that person scoffed.

‘YOU COINCEITED JE… ’

‘Ahem’

Both of them looked at the person who just interrupted them.

‘Hey Sehun, Hyoyeon! Can I join your cursing competition? It looks fun’ that new person grinned.

‘Luhannie!! That crazy woman bumped into me and refuse to apologize to me’ Sehun whined while pointing his finger at Hyoyeon.

‘Luhannie?Tchh such a cry baby’ Hyoyeon snickered.Sehun turned to Hyoyeon and glared at her then turned back to Luhan while pouting.

‘Look at her! She’s so mean’ Sehun whined again.

Luhan laughed at his best friend behaviour and greeted Hyoyeon with a smile.Hyoyeon nodded and smiled back.

‘I haven’t see you in a while I guess?’Luhan said.

‘It’s not that long duhh,’said Hyoyeon while rolling her eyes.

‘Geez.I’m just trying to start a conversation,’mumbled Luhan softly.But unfortunately,Hyoyeon heard it.

‘Well try to pick other words to start a conversation because your words are too…’Hyoyeon thought for a while to choose a word to continue her sentence.”…….’old-fashion’ …I guess”

‘Wow good choice of word,’ said Luhan sarcastically.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.Sehun look at the both of them and frown.’ It’s looks like the both of you are close’

‘ Well you can say that.We are pretty close,’ Luhan said while smiled at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon blushed a little and stared at the floor. Sehun saw her action and scoffed.

Suddenly, a hand land into Hyoyeon’s shoulder.’I’m so sorry I’m late.Mrs Kim wants to see me for awhile ,’Hyomin grumbled.

‘Well that’s because you didn’t finished your homework.Serve you right’

‘I know I hate you for a reason,’ hyomin softly punched Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

‘Ehemm,’ both of them look at the sources.Hyomin saw Luhan and blushed a little.She hide behind Hyoyeon.

‘Well since your friend is here,we better get going,’Luhan said while patting Sehun’s shoulder.

‘Okay see you later,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Bye Hyomin, bye Hyoyeon,’

After Sehun and Luhan left, Hyomin squealed and hugged Hyoyeon.’OH MY GOD!!! He knows my name!! He recognize me aaaaahhhhhh!!! I’m falling for the hundredth times!!!’

‘Can you not yelling at my ears? I swear I’m going to be deaf by tomorrow ,’Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Hyomin.

Hyomin ignored her and keep grinning like an idiot. ‘Let,s go my friend time to go home.But before that we have to get an ice cream.I’m craving for mint chocolate ice cream,’Hyomin said while linking her hand with Hyoyeon.

‘pig,’Hyoyeon muttered.

‘I heard you bastard!’ Hyomin punches Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

‘Hey watch your language!’Hyoyeon glared.

‘Whatever,’ Hyomin sticked her tounge out.Hyoyeon chuckled and shook her head.Hyoyeon told Hyomin about what happened earlier while on their way to ice cream parlour.

 

 

The next day,

Hyoyeon got an English class again. Her teacher once again asked them to do a pair work and again she had to be partnered up with Luhan. Luhan came to her and sat beside her. Their teacher gave each of them an exercise and asked them to discuss with their partner. While doing their work, Luhan came closer to her till their head were about to touch. Hyoyeon stunned for a while but then she continued to do her work.

Hyomin passed by their class and saw that scene. She watched how close Hyomin with Luhan. She decided to ignore that scene but could not helped but felt a little bit jealous. She then went to her class with an irritated face.Her seatmate wanted to ask what happened with her but decided not to after Hyomin glared at her.

During recess, Hyoyeon got up from her seat and went to canteen. Before she went to the canteen, Luhan grabbed her hand and said that he was grateful being partnered with her once again.Hyoyeon could not helped but blushed when her hand made a contact with Luhan’s.Hyomin who came to Hyoyeon’s classroom to pick her friend up felt a pang in her heart when she saw Luhan’s hand made a contact with Hyoyeon’s.Hyomin then walked away from their class and went to the library to calm herself.

Hyoyeon who is still with Luhan bid a goodbye to him and said the same thing that he said to her.Hyoyeon than walked to canteen and searched for Hyomin.Sadly,she could not found her everywhere.She than went to her next class because she did not have any appetite anymore. After their school period had ended, Hyomin walked alone to her house. She did not even bother to wait for Hyoyeon. While she was walking, she heard Hyoyeon called her name.

Hyomin just ignored her continued to walk. Finally Hyoyeon got to catch up with her. Hyoyeon walked beside her and Hyomin just ignored her presence.

’hey what’s wrong with you?’ nudged Hyoyeon.

’Nothing’mumbled Hyomin.

’You don’t seems nothing to me’said Hyoyeon.Hyomin stopped her track and spun around to face Hyoyeon.

’COULD YOU STOP BOTHERING ME??I’M JUST TIRED OKAY!!’Hyomin shouted.

Hyoyeon startled at her sudden outburst.’okay….i’m sorry’muttered Hyoyeon lowly.Hyomin felt guilty because she shouted at Hyomin but her jealousy had took over her mind.They continued to walked again.After a few minutes passed with a painfully silent,Hyoyeon started to spoke up.

’Are you mad at me?’Hyomin did not reply her question and just ignored her.’Have I done something wrong?’Hyoyeon tried to ask again but all she got was a sound of nothing.

Hyoyeon gave up and decided to ask her again when Hyomin in a good mood.Once they arrived at Hyomin’s house,Hyoyeon smiled and bid a goodbye at her but Hyomin just ignored her and walked past her.Hyoyeon sighed and walked to her house that is right beside Hyomin’s house.

Later that night,both of them could not sleep.Both of them kept thinking about what had happened earlier.Hyomin felt disappointed at herself because she acted like a jerk towards her best friend earlier.She decided to apologize to Hyoyeon the next day.While at the Hyoyeon bedroom,she lied down on her bed and kept replaying the scenes that happened between her and Hyomin.She kept thinking what she had done till her best friend got mad at her.

Suddenly she remembered something.She remembered what had happened between her and Luhan.

’Did she knew what had happened between me and Luhan?’

’Did she get mad at me because of that?’Hyoyeon said to herself.She shrugged of her thought and decided to ask Hyomin the next day.