Chapter fourteen

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fourteen.

"Hyung, why did you refuse to kiss him to begin with? You can make them doubtful, you know." said Hoseok hyung.

"Hey, I am a human too and can get shy sometimes." replied the eldest with a normal tone.

"Alright, but you should try to relax around him." uttered I.

"I simply can't. He's too cute I even feel like melting sometimes. Add to that the fact that he was wearing all black today and it suit him so well, I swear."

I smirked slightly. "Are you fanboying?"

He replied with a glare.

The other and I laughed, then I turned to the paper we hang on the pantry's side.

"Boys, I guess that the first step is already done." declared Hoseok.

"I agree." said Yoongi hyung.

I took a pen that was on the coffee table, then drew a tick sign in front of the first step; 'Mix fully with the group'.

"What's the next step?" asked I while the other two kept thinking. "I would say to become close to our beloved one." added I, to which the hyungs showed approve. I wrote '2)Become really close to him'

"You should also gain their  trust."

"Add what he said" commended Yoongi hyung.

I wrote '3)Gain his full trust'

"This is getting quite interesting."

"Indeed Hoseok. I just hope that things would go as planned this time."

 

Throughout the week, Yoongi hyung kept practicing for the performance at the competition. Yes, he ended up accepting to take part of it, and also was training quite a lot for him to be a worthy competent. Yoongi hyung's long-life aim was to be amongst the best category at all things he was interested in.

Considering Taetae hyung and I, I hadn't done anything that brought suspicion towards me. I just intended to be a tad more close with him in a friendly way.

With candid honesty, I was yet to feel comfortable doing it. I kept on imagining my own self being in place of one of them, and the trauma that would pursue me even after getting through it.

But then, I thought about it more. They started dating only four months ago, it wouldn't be such a grand problem, now would it?

 

The long awaited day came. The students that took part in the event differed; some were nerd-looking, some were stylish, some were scared, some were neutral such Yoongi hyung was.

The competition was held at the gymnasium. There was a huge stage that was supposed to perform  on, facing a long table which sat to three judges.    

We wished good luck for Yoongi hyung while giving him pats on the shoulder and encourages, then headed to the audience's seats as he went to the backstage.

The show started, and each time a student performed, the judges would scrub words on their notebooks.

Eventually, Yoongi hyung appeared on the stage, and looked at the ground before getting the sign to  start.

He rapped words he wrote with passion, inspired from his childhood and early teenage years' memories. The song is called 'First love'. Well, his first love would be Jimin in a romantic way, but the piano is the first source of passion of his, thus making his favourite song amongst his own productions the one which  talks about a piano.

Surprisingly, Top also participated and his performance was pretty good.

Apparently, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter