01:05 am ㅡ nahyo

im nayeon drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The short-haired girl clutches her head in frustration. But really, she also doesn’t know whether the one that causes her frustration is her headache, or the fact that she’s dumb enough to not be able to see her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend (because she managed to break it off with him before she stormed away crying), is apparently in love with another girl. (that annoying girl, who had a smug look on her face when jihyo saw the two kissing).

She was too caught up in drinking her tequila to distract herself from her thoughts, that she didn’t realise someone has slipped to the chair beside hers. It was when the girl ordered a glass of vodka that Jihyo turns to stare at the other.

“Like what you’re looking at?”

Jihyo scoffs. She was glad the stranger asked without looking at her though or the latter would actually be able to see her redden cheeks, (unless she has a very bad eyesight). “Just wondering why did you choose to sit beside me when there are lots of other empty chairs here."

The black-haired girl hums slightly, seemingly thinking of a decent excuse to say. “Do you prefer me saying that I find you really attractive or that you look lonely?”

There is something about this girl that just made Jihyo feel a little curious. But she’d like to blame those tequila shots she took earlier because apparently she sometimes makes bad decisions when she’s drunk.

“What about both?”

The stranger smiled in satisfaction. “Do I get to know your name then? Or do you prefer me just calling you the attractive but lonely person?”

“It’s Jihyo,” She replies after rolling her eyes. “Why are you always asking about my preferences?”

“Well, I respect your choices,” The other girl says, still smiling. “And maybe I’m trying to be a gentle woman."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter