Hello, hello

I Fall In Love

VICTORIA’S POV:

It was almost sunset and I was sitting in the bench with kids playing on the playground in front of me. Suddenly, a man sat beside me and I wondered if it was him. But what if I'll disappoint myself again? I sighed. I glared at him for a second and that face was pretty much unfamiliar. Then, a kid tripped in front of me while running and I came for her to help her stand up. She smiled at me and said, "thanks unni~ do you wanna play with us? You seem sad."  Yes kid I am very sad, I nodded. "No it's okay dongsaeng, I'm still waiting for someone very special to come."  "We'll just search that someone unni!"  the kid said with an exciting face "Yes dongsaeng let's just shout together okay, CHOI SIWON-SSHI! WHERE ARE YOU?? VICTORIA-SSHI IS WAITING FOR YOU!"  Still it hurts thinking that he might not come, "Unni, my mother is looking for me now, I should go and thank you!" she smiled at me while waving and running towards her mother. But suddenly, a man poked me and I turned around it was the man who sat beside me. He was all smiling and wow even his eyes are smiling but I'm like, dude do I know you, you're creeping me out and I was all speechless. "C'mon, you really don't know me?" he said with his very lovely voice, very gorgeous eyes, tall, pale skinned, thick eyebrows, and manly appearance. Oh my gosh could it possibly be him? I thought. "Si.. Siwon-sshi?!"  with a hint of a curiosity and nervousness on my face. He laughed while pinching my cheeks, "It's so good to see you again! It's been a long time!" I startled out of amusement, I just can't believe it's him! I hugged him without any hesitations, "Siwon-sshi I miss you so much! Finally..." I was really happy at that moment but I refuse to cry. I dragged him immediately after those 10 seconds of hug to somewhere we can enjoy and just have fun.

We walked through the side-walks of the streets while I can't stop blabbering about things, but he seems kinda silent. It's really dark and we started searching for a nice place to have dinner. We found a very affordable but classy chinese restaurant, well since chinese foods are his favorites. We ordered noodles, dumplings, & chao fan. He didn't almost touched his dinner, well I guess he's full already. "I really love this, yummy! Go eat, isn't this your favorite?" I said and he replied awkwardly, "Oooh yes of course". We were done and we decided to just walk and talk. "How was your life Siwon-sshi?"  "Ohh you know the usual stuffs. Work, sleep, eat, party.. just like you." I laughed, "Lol no your 'usual stuffs' are way different and better than mine. Study, at dorm reading novels, goes out to take the trash out, pretty much eat too..” I smiled and he laughed like he actually kinda agrees with the ‘way different and better with mine’. I asked him some more irrelevant questions and I feel like I bugged him, I wish I could shut up but I don’t want to. As we walked, his phone rang and he picked it. I don’t know what they are talking on the phone but I guess he’s going to leave. “Our manager just called me for an urgent meeting, can we continue this another time?” I nodded but this day is worth it by the way, “Sure!” I smiled as we walked back to the parking lot where he parked his car. He rode me back to my dorm and said our thanks and goodbyes as he took off ahead. It’s okay Victoria, there’s always a next time. But at least I can go to sleep with a relief tonight.

 

NICHKHUN’S POV:

I arrived there and sat on the bench, there’s a girl beside me and I wonder if it’s her… but I still waited for someone to arrive. I really thought it’s not her until she shouted with a kid who just tripped, “CHOI SIWON-SSHI! WHERE ARE YOU?? VICTORIA-SSHI IS WAITING FOR YOU!" Geesh, so childish. I hold my breath and immediately went near to her and poked her. She turned around and I admit it I was kinda startled by her. She has this long wavy brown hair, big cute eyes, puffy cheeks and I was just standing there smiling like a creep. "C'mon, you really don't know me?" I with a confused reply, "Si.. Siwon-sshi?!” I laughed sarcastically as I pinched his puffy cheeks, I blabbered about some cheesy things normally I don’t do. I was shocked when she immediately hugged me saying, "Siwon-sshi I miss you so much! Finally...” and it makes me think how close they were with Siwon. I kinda felt guilty of what am I doing, I sighed in my thoughts.

We walked and she talked a lot of random things that I honestly don’t care about. I wasn’t almost listening, it’s very irritating I swear. We were looking for a place to have dinner and she went inside to a Chinese restaurant, but I’m like dude I don’t like Chinese foods at all! She almost gave me everything she ordered… but then I thought Siwon is the one who really likes Chinese foods not me. We were finish (finally) and we decided to just walk and talk. She kept on asking me things that I personally don’t want to answer. But as she’s talking about her life, I feel it’s really boring and I feel a little pity. Well I guess my life is way different and better than hers. We continued walking and I got a call from our manager, we have an urgent meeting and I need to be there ASAP. Thank you hyung, I can escape from here now! I thought evilly. So I rode her back to her dorm and I guess we’ll get to see each other next time. After the meeting, I was so tired and decided to go home directly and sleep. And thoughts in my mind before sleeping were like how can Siwon deal with that boring girl? They are young by the way.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUUISE FINALLY I'M BACK AFTER.. A MONTH?? Huhuhu sorry I haven't updated my fic for a long time but here I am again! How was it? Is it okay guys? Boring? Messy? >.< Don't you think Khun's kinda bit of a bad boy in here? Haha, don't worry.. it won't be that long. ;) Okay so khuntoria moment's are REALLY coming up for the next chapter or 2 chapters, hihihi. *THANK YOU GUYS BTW FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! <3

@eLisaZ : I don't know I'm sorry, I think I won't be able to write much about Krystal. D: