Lights, Camera, Action!

I Fall In Love

9 years later…

I couldn’t even remember the day I didn’t think about Siwon. Everything was not the same without him, my best friend. I wonder how he’s doing now. I heard he’s having a business together with his father. Well, who knows? 9 years without communication? That’s huge. I don’t know how he looks like now and honestly, I can’t remember his face anymore. I graduated from high school in our province last year and I was an outstanding student, outstanding enough to have a one good friend named Krystal Jung. She’s a quirky person and just like her name Krystal, she’s as beautiful as a crystal. I went to a university in Seoul for college, together with Krystal. SeoulSeoul… Finally I’m in Seoul!

That was Friday evening when my mother called me. “Umma~ I miss you already!” I directly answered without any hesitation. “I miss you too my daughter! But I have something to say to you..” Mom said to me as I was curious, “What?” “Remember your play mate before? Si.. Siwon, right?” “Nae! Wae?!” and I was really curious, “He called!” mom said with a high pitched voice, “he asked for your mobile number and I gave it.” “Omo, kamsahamnida umma!” I said cheerfully as she replied “Okay I’ll hang up first, good luck in there Vic!” “Nae umma~ saranghaeyo.” I was really thankful to my mother, and at that moment I just waited for his call.

*Beep beep: new text message from unknown number* Hmm, a text message is fine, I thought. “Annyeong~ guess who am I? Kekeke~ I heard your mom called you already and… would you like to have a dinner with me tomorrow at Cheongdo restaurant, 7pm? Please come ^_^” Well, what am I waiting for, I automatically replied. “SIWON-AH! Of course I will come~ see you there then! ;)” “Keke araso~ annyeong!” And I was kinda sleepless as I was thinking what will gonna happen tomorrow.

At the Cheongdo restaurant…

7pm? It’s almost 8pm and Siwon hasn’t arrived yet. I still waited patiently until I received a text message from him, “I’m sorry Victoria but I can’t come. We have an urgent meeting, you know, the business I’m in right now? I’m really sorry. How about tomorrow 6pm at the Soongho tower, you free?” I sighed. I knew it, that moment was like a princess got stood up by her prince charming. But I don’t care, it’s Siwon we’re talking about. “It’s okay, I understand. See you. ^^” Arriving late tomorrow would be fine. I was settled, I’ll go there tomorrow at 6:30pm.

At the Soongho tower…

6:30pm… 7:00pm… 8:00pm… and 8:30pm I went to my dorm all alone. Still, my prince charming didn’t show up and I got a text message from him, “I’m terribly sorry Victoria! I got entangled with my father’s demand so I can’t come again! I don’t know how to pay you back but tomorrow Monday, 7pm, at the park, I promise you! Please show up! ^_^” Yeah, like you will show up! Honestly, I’m pissed! I’m pissed because I miss him so much and I was really excited to meet him but he didn’t come. Okay Victoria, give the person a last chance tomorrow. I was really tired at that moment so I decided to sleep ahead hoping tomorrow would be a lucky day.

It was Monday and I went to class, of course. I can’t focus my mind on the class because I was disturbed about yesterday and what will gonna happen tonight, not to mention this Krystal beside me who kept on bugging me. Afternoon and class is over, I hurriedly went to my dorm to get ready for tonight. As I went to the park, my heartbeat was racing very fast and thought I might collapsed after seeing him.

 

NICHKHUN’S POV:

It was Monday afternoon and as usual, all I did was eating, exercising, and watching TV at home and went to my father’s lame company. Since college is not compulsory, my parents decided that it’ll be better if I’ll take over the company at this young age. By young you mean 20 years old. Sometimes, it’s very awkward to walk on the streets because the people, especially girls, will stare at you and go act like a crazy fangirl or whatever thing you call that. They often call me as “Thai-Prince” since I grew up in Thailand and migrated to Seoul since I was 13 years old and not that I’m boasting I’m just… very handsome. I also met an awesome dude named Choi Siwon. Nichkhun "Thai-Prince" Buck Horvejkul.

Late Monday afternoon Siwon called me, “Khun, can I have a huge favor? Please?” “Huge eh? Let’s see, what is it?” “There’s this girl, my childhood best friend, and we’re suppose to meet at the park right now but I can’t come!” Siwon replied as he continued telling his dramatic story, “You know Khun my father? Urgh, I can’t get out of his cage! Khun, if only you could go there and pretend to be me… I’ll owe you a lot!” Wait, what?! Pretend? “What if she’ll know the truth?” I said, “It’s okay, she’s gonna understand it. But for now you need to go to the park because she’s waiting… again. And besides, she can’t notice your face; it’s been like 9 years ago since we met.” Aegyo seriously this is indeed a huge favor. I think she’s the girl that Siwon keep on talking about. “When are you coming back? And what do you mean by again?” “After 2 months, right now we’ll go overseas with my dad. I told her before twice that we’ll gonna meet but I can’t come” And I replied, “WHAT?! 2 MONTHS?! I can’t do it!” “Please Khun, just this one.” He said with a pitiful voice. I sighed, what could I do since our family owes a lot from them? Geesh man seriously. “Fine! Tell me everything about her. Faster if you don’t want your girl to be disappointed again.” He talked some important details about this girl, and I can pretty much say that she’s boring. I immediately hung up the phone to get ready. As I went to the park with my car, I was really hoping that night would pass by very soon. But seriously, I thought about what’s the girl named Victoria all about.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY NICHKHUN & KRYSTAL WAS INTRODUCED! Kkkk~ So yeaaah I included Nichkhun's narration for you guys to know what he feels about. Don't you think it's kinda messy? Pfft, forgive me >.< nways, how was it? I told you it would be long. :b I was actually pretty busy these days with schools stuffs and such so I might update after 2 days, not for long I guess. LOTS OF KHUNTORIA MOMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAAAAY! <3