Chapter 2

In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "If all it is, is just three words, why is it so hard to say?  If all it is, is just eight letters,why am I in my own way?"

  >  One month later...

 

[Hyukjae POV]


"Yes. We will work on that, thank you, sir." I spread my hands up to the air and yawned. "MY WORK IS DONEEEEUERGHHH-" I suddenly saw Donghae in front of me, hands folded across his chest, with a judging face. Over the course of one month, his hair changed a lot. It's wayyy different than before. His hair is long and wavy now, unlike one month before, when it was short and sharp. I silently watched him walk into my office. He looks perfect. Even more perfect with that turtleneck coat on him. A smile curved at Donghae's face. "Hyung..." . He saw me.


'Ooops' My hands quickly found its way back onto the table, and i acted like i was checking some files. Donghae sits in front of me, smirking. I'm trying hard to hold back my laugh, if not I'm busted and he will mock me for a long time! "H-hey man what's u-up? Have you gotten the files? You know I need it toda-" He interrupts, "I already gave them to you last week, Hyukjae." He giggles and takes the files from my hands, "Why are you checking blank files, hyung?" I sighed and banged my head onto the table, "Ugh, fine! You caught me! Don't tell it to anyone, please..." I pleaded. He snorted, rolling his eyes and faced the side, "You thought you got away with that...I won't tell anyone," He gets up slowly,he half-whispered, "I'm just gonna roast you and tell all of my friends, including those in the company!" I gasped and quickly got up to catch him. "Donghae please! It's not fair!!!" He ran outside the office; giggling. Some workers stopped doing what they were doing and lifted their heads for a moment, watching us, then continued working. While catching him, i heard some workers talking about us and laughing.


"Yes, this is SM Office, what can I do for you?"
"Donghae! That's my man!"
"Boss quick catch him!"
"Are they kids or something?"
"I think I already have enough bull today."


I ignored them and continued to chase after Hae. Seriously, why is he like this?


"Lee Donghae! Come here!!!" He runs to the store room and snuck his tongue out. "Catch me if you can!~" He runs into the store room and closed the door. I stopped and caught some air, tired from running all over the office. I do yawn, so what? He could've just ignored it! It's a natural thing to do for humans! At least i didn't fart.

"What the hell, I can't believe I said that."


I walked into the store room to search for him. Sounds romantic? More like tiring! Imagine searching him in a big and large store room with dust everywhere! While finding Hae, I saw some bookshelves. I examined the old and new books on the shelves. "...The Growth of SM Office Department - Lee Soo Man," I snickered, "This is like the most boring book I have ever read." But yet, I read it again. I saw some of my pictures from when I first started working as the Vice-President here. I cringed at some of my ugly photos in there. They should have asked me before printing my pictures out. "Achoo!" I sneezed and closed the book. There was so much dust spreading in the air. Reaaaaaally irritating. "More dus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter