Chapter 11

In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yubin." Hyukjae said through gritted teeth as he turned around and saw the person whom he truly hated at that time and moment. Yubin looked at Hyukjae with a cunning smile which Hyukjae wanted to wipe off her face.

"Tell me where Donghae is right now" Hyukjae told Yubin. "Why should I? He's probably still in that place having fun with those men." Yubin retorted, that cunning smile still on her face. "Yubin tell me where he is right now or i'll get the police involved." "Well, he's somewhere near the place where we had many memories together." With that, Yubin left. Hyukjae stayed there racking his brains out for a good 10 minutes, before finally remembering it and then, he rushed there as soon as possible.

12.20am, Place where Donghae is

Donghae sat on the floor, thinking about what was happening to him, he was scared out of his wits, but he's holding onto the hope that someone, more specifically Hyukjae, would come and save him soon. However the thought that no one would come to save him overpowered the positive thought and a drop of tear came falling down till it was unbearable and tears were just rolling down donghae's face like pearls.

At that moment, the door to the place where Donghae was put in got kicked open, Donghae craned his neck to look at who was at the door, and he smiled when he saw Hyukjae. The man whose face he wanted to see the most at that moment.

Seeing Hyukjae, Donghae started crying again and Hyukjae was there in an instant, holding Donghae in his arms. "I was so scared, I was so scared that you wouldn't come for me." Donghae spoke while crying. "Don't worry, i'm here now Hae, i'll always be here for you, no matter what." Hyukjae held Donghae in his arms till Donghae calmed down, and then he brought Donghae back to his house.

 

When they reached Hyukjae's house, Hyukjae helped Donghae into the living room and sat Donghae down onto the sofa before rush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter