Beautiful Accident?

Hi~

The news of Mark & Renjun dates each other became the talk of the school, even for the teachers. Lucas who knew this can’t help it but proud for his best friend’s confession. You did well, my friend. “Lucas hyung!” Jeno screams from afar. Lucas who walk alone, going to the café, stop his movement and look behind but suddenly he bumps to someone who literally walk with his head down. “Ouch!” the boy rubs his face and his spectacles and books fall to the ground. “Are you okay?” Lucas helping the helpless boy to gather his books and specs, while the said boy was looking for his glasses. Lucas scans the boy face, how can someone look this beautiful? The said boy still looking for his big round glasses while using hands to find it on the ground. “Here.” Lucas gave the glasses to the angelic boy.

“Oh thank you.” Even his voice is beautiful. What are you? Lucas scan the boy’s name tag and he smile when he saw it. “ I’m sorry I bumped to you, I was in my way to the café to grab some thi-“ Lucas just shook his head. “No it’s okay.” The boy just bow to Lucas and make his way to the café while Lucas, still standing there, watching the back of the boy who maybe caught his heart for now. “Nice to meet you, Jungwoo.”  “Hyung, you wanna get some food?” Jeno voice came from behind. Lucas only smile and nodded. “Let’s go, let me treat you today!” Lucas walking along to the happy beagle puppy Jeno who excited for the treat.

When they enter the café, they already saw Mark and Renjun sitting at the place where they always seated together during lunch. “Looks like some people are in love recently.” Lucas teasing his two best friends. Mark just laughed while Renjun smiling shyly. “Congratulations to you two. Don’t fight or else you, you two.” Lucas warned and Renjun nodded politely. “If we two fight, I’ll tell you it’s not my fault.” Renjun talk while side seeing Mark who gave a wink to him. “Yeah, you’re too kind to fight with this dumbo.” Jeno laughing hard at his jokes and the other laughed too. When Lucas is laughing hardly, suddenly he saw a familiar figure at the other side of the table. It’s Jungwoo, who eats alone while reading some books. Lucas fell his heart aching when he saw that but he don’t know what to do. “Hey Mark. Do you know the guy over there?” Lucas quietly whisper to the gangs. “Who? That guy?” Mark pointed to Jungwoo and Lucas nodded. “Ah, he’s a new student, but he’s our senior. His name is Jungwoo. Why?” Mark asked Lucas who looks at Jungwoo with a worried face.

“Ah he’s new? That’s why I never saw him before.” Jeno peeking at Jungwoo while munching his food. “ I was the one who lead him to the principal office, and by the way he talk, it seems like he is a really nice boy. I was shocked when he said he’s 19 though.” Mark talked while Lucas is not paying any attention to him and still staring at Jungwoo. Did you feel lonely? If you do, can u accept me to be the one who makes you laugh? Renjun who saw Lucas was staring at Jungwoo knows that there is something is gonna happen soon so Renjun just smile and keep munching his muffin.