“OMG, KYU…”

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

“Sungmin ah we’re close to our destiny so I want to you close your eyes for a while, can you?” he asked me.
I nodded without hesitation and close my eyes. The car stop.
“Wait here.” He opens his seatbelt and off the car. Although my eyes close but I can still hear he running close to me. He opens the door for me and ordered me to not open my eyes yet. He holds my shoulder from back and makes me walk first.  I slowly walk and step on the stair. I’m asking for myself where will this handsome guy bring me to. I try to open my eyes but was caught with him. So I decide to still on. After that we stop.
“Now you can open your pretty eyes.” He said to me.
As I open my eyes I a see room. A simple room. There a computer, video games, and poster
(StarCraft)were all over the wall and a single bed.
“Emm…where am I? I looked at him.
“This is my room and now it is our room.”
“Huh?”
“You’ll stay here from now.” he smiles.
“But…I-I”
“No excused. Heechul had give me responsible to take care of your so I can decide where’ll you stay. You can be here as long as you want. Plus I’ll love it.” He holds my hand and placed it on his chest. I still surprised. I said nothing. I just looked at his pretty eyes. His face came more nearly to mine. I bite my bottom lip and close my eyes hardly. There’re million idea came to my mind on that time.

“Is he going to kiss me? Is this the beginning of our love? Isn’t too early for us? Oh God what should I do?”
But then.
“There. It cleans now.” He touches my check.
“Huh?”
“Ouh, there’s something on your fluffy check just now."
“Ouh thanks
. (In a bad mood)”

“Wait here.” he walk toward the bed and picked up the clothes that messy on it then neat the sheet.
“Emm… Sungmin-ah, you can sleep here tonight and sorry for the messed, comfort yourself.” He said humble.
“It’s okay, but where’ll you sleep then?”
“Em, cause we don’t have any extra room here so I guessed I’ll bee sleep outside then.”
“KyuHyun, it should be me sleep outside, I’m the one the foreign. This is your room and you shou-…” I keep feel guilty myself. Then he stops me from speaking more by putting his coolest finger to my mouth.
“Shhu-, I don’t want to hear it anymore. This is my house, so I’ll decide where’ll you sleep, get it?”   
I just nodded. I was freeze with his…I don’t know but his eyes make me feel arghhh… No wonder Heechul hyung said he was popular among girls. Every girl became crazy because of his present. Just only his stare can make the girls falling for him.

 

Heechul Pov
“Hannie, why can’t just we tell them that we’re existing? Why? I miss them so much especially my precious dongsaeng. I want to pinch his puffy check so badly.” I pout and try act cute in front my Hannie.
  

“Of course we can’t, they’ll got heart attack and die if they see us. You don’t want you precious bunny die isn’t?” he give me a back hugged and lend his face on my shoulder. “Chullie… we’re not human anymore, remember that.” He whispered in a seductive way and nibbles my earlobe.
“Are you tried to seductive me?” I turn my head at his face. I smile as our face just 1 Inc with each other.
“You know that couldn’t be working because we’re gho…” I can’t finish my sentences as I can feel his soft lips press on mine. I close my eyes to react it his kiss. He bit my lower lips ask for entrance. I did open my mouth make he bit harder and make me moan. He takes this opportunity to slide his tongue. He dominates our kiss as his tongue run all around my cavern to tease my mouth sweetness. Then I rest in his warm and muscle embraces.
“Hannie, you so naughty…” I giggling.


The next day
Author Pov

“OMG, KYU…” Eunhyuk open his eyes widely as he open Kyuhyun’s door. Donghae just stand beside him and giggling. They just saw a big history in their live.
“Kyuhyun sleep with someone. Did my eyes just lie to me? For the rest of my life I never seen he slept with someone and he is HUGGING him. Hyukjae, can you accompany me later to the clinic. I guess something wrong with my eyes.” Donghae keep rub his puppy eyes to make sure that the incredible thing that he see right now were true.
 “No Hae... I think our friend is now ready to open his heart again for someone else. Let this bunny guy make our friend feel loved again.” Eunhyuk said in to Donghae.
“Hurm, it’s true. Just look at his face. It seems like 3 years ago before that broke his heart into small pieces.

Flashback   
Author Pov
That night were raining. The dogs barking outside sink with the sound of storm. It rains heavily. The wind blows the branch and makes knocking the windows. Kyuhyun took an extra pillow and blanket from the cupboard.
“Here, this. Its cool right?” he gave to Sungmin as he see Sungmin hugged his legs cutely.

“T-thanks Kyu-” Then a light flash within a hard storm sounded and make the light out off.  Sungmin scream and kept sreming. Then Sungmin feel someone pulled his hand and make him sit on someone’s lap.
“Sungmin, are you scared of thunder?” Kyuhyun ask him. Sungmin ignored and press his hand to close his ears and try to make his ears deaf from the thunder. But the more Sungmin close his ears the tighter Kyuhyun hugged him from back.
 
“Kyu-…” Sungmin slowly let off his hand and turn to Kyuhyun. Although it dark Sungmin can still see his face through the moonlight. Kyuhyun sincerely smile to him and hugged him tight that make Sungmin drag.
“Don’t worry I’ll be here with you.”Kyuhyun slowly lean on the bed and pull Sungmin with him. He doesn’t let off his hugged although once.

“Sungmin? Are you not scared anymore?”
“Isk, isk no Kyu...Thanks again.” Sungmin sob.

“Hurm… you know what I’ll do everything to someone that I care especially you. So… why you scared of thunder?”
“……..” nothing come out from Sungmin mouth.

“It’s not that I’m looking down to you just I want to know more about you, please. I’m really desperate of you.”

 Sungmin inhaled.
“No. you can look down on me. I deserved to. I’m really scared of it. I don’t like it; it just too loud and I feels like someone yelled at my ears. I can’t stand it. It sounded like my father...
“Why? Is your father evil?”
“No. actually he is a kind but he got fired and start to drink. He always mad at me and he really hates me dresses in pink. He blame on me as he got fired. He told me I’m the bad luck for us. Since I was born my parent kept fighting and always be in problems. But soon, he died in car crash same as Hankyung hyung…”  
Kyuhyun nodded.
“What about your mother?”
“My mother dumbs me when I’m having a heavy fever, it’s after my father died. She left me as I make she live in hard life. I have no one except her. But luckily I meet Heechul hyung. He treated me and gave his whole love to me sincerely. I really hope that my mom was Heechul hyung … My life were though right?”  Sungmin hold his tears.
“Yes, your live was though but you’re strong man. You did through it. I’m glad it. And no, Heechul will never be a good mother, trust me.” Kyuhyun laughed.
And after them talking about hours they fall asleep together. Sungmin still in Kyuhyun hug. They look so happy especially Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and kiss his forehead.


“Thanks Heechul for give me this little bunny. My heart feels live again with him. And Lee Sungmin, I’ll slowly make your fear gone, so please be on my side always. Then I’ll protect you.” Kyuhyun kiss the sleeping bunny again and continue his sleep. The night really make Kyuhyun feel really lucky.

End of flashback     

 

                                                         Hye guys.^^. it's me. sorry for the late update.
                                                       Enjoy reading. n_n and don't forget to comment ~
                                                                                           tiqgob9597