Holding On and Letting Go ⇥ Sehun & Baekhyun (EXO)

⇥SHINE A LIGHT: The Stories Recommeded⇤

Holding On and Letting Go

 

Click on the story for the summery

FIRST THING FIRST

TITLE: Holding On and Letting Go

author: theperfnerd

tags: angst, chenkai, sebaek

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/701928

 

the comment

Firstly, I honestly don't know why this story doesn't get the recognition that it deserves. 

 

this story. oh my god. the rollercoaster ride is real. this story is so beautifully written; my 16 years old self was shaking. I'm all in for chanbaek, but damn, this sebaek fic stabbed me straight in the feels. since it's been 5 years, i went to re-read the story again to post this recommendation and sis, i got to say the feels is still the same. 59 subscribers for this beautiful piece? You got to be kidding me!

 

ps. the only thing that bothers me is that i still don't quite understand sehun's behavior, but that is legit the only thing. plot? flow? feels? all checked.

 

holding on and lettng go, a definite recommendation.


 

last but not least

click on the story link if you would like to read 'holding on and letting go" featuring sehun and baekhyun from exo!

 

if you have any stories you wish to recommend, feel free to leave a comment below. :)

 

dISCLAIMER

 

MY COMMENTS ARE PURELY MY OPINION OF THE STORY. I AM PICKY OF THE STORIES I READ, HENCE I CAN BE HARSH SOMETIMES. MY COMMENTS DO NOT SERVE TO BE A BASH TO THE STORY, NOR ANY SPOILERS. IF YOU THINK THAT I AM INDIRECTLY BASHING THE STORY, OR GIVING ANY UNNECESSARY SPOILERS, DO PM ME.