Research

CRIMES

 I can’t see anything  is the words I say to Minwoo and he confused it.

“What happen” as he said

I don’t know too, it’s never happen to me before as I said.

“Let’s back to office first” as he said and take lead to car. Minwoo drive it back to office and we keep silent. I still try to recall what happen to me.

“Can we go to hospital first” as I said to break the silent

“Why” ask him

“I want to investigate it first about that man” said me. Minwoo turn it over and back to hospital.

 

*** Hospital

I’m kim dong wan and he’s lee min woo. We’re officer from crimes department want to investigate train explode. Can you ask for the doctor in charge so we can meet and know their analysis as I introduce my self and minwoo to receptionist. She call the doctor and informs us doctor will meet us. 

 
“Wow…. She has a good body” as minwoo mumble to pointed one of doctor
“We came to investigate not to find a girl “ said me
“you already ruin my mood now “ said him and I roll my eyes.

 
“ Hello sir, I’m doctor yeon whose in charged. Can I help you ? said one doctor who introduce herself to us.
“ I’m Kim Dong Wan” as shake her hand 
“I’m Lee Min Woo” said minwoo and shake her hand.

 
I took out my notes and begin to ask some question to her. I begin ask her about body corpse, any weird in his body ? She explain that he get 100% burn, the skin already melt with bones due high explode and they still wait the blood result from that man. As she explain it to us, a nurse give her the test result. She open it and frowned. 

 
“What happen as I ask to her. She said That man in his blood have high metafetamin. It’s like heroin but more powerful. This can be oral or you can inject in your skin. When this mix with blood , some can get hallucination and be more aggressive. We listen it carefully and then surprisely minwoo ask to her to give us the blood sample of the corpse. When she said why police ask for blood sample, he give a  reason that i don't understand . We need to test it too in our laboratory to check if it match with yours.

 
“How long when a person consume  this and back to normal ask minwoo to Dr Yeon. She said it can be normal after 12 hours in normal body but if you want to cut off the chemical within blood and metafetamin it will be hard and long procedure and give us a little blood sample. 
We will handle that doctor and good evening said minwoo. I’m dumbfound for his attitude and run to him after thanking to dr yeon.

 
“Where you want to go with that blood sample” ask me to minwoo.
“Office said him with open car. 
“You know how to part that ? ask me again. 
“Not me but eric” said him. I dumbstruck.
You don’t know his speciality ? ask minwoo. 
“No, I thought he just rich boys” said me.

 
He graduates for analytical chemistry from XXX university and know as one from 10 smart people. His father want him to counter their company but he join police academy and make his father mad at him. He work so hard to get this position . Don’t underestimate and judge people from cover said minwoo.