Explode Train in Daegu ( Part 1 )

CRIMES

Three months after the missing child scene, we work as usual. Police station receive many problem from society like losing dog, or fight between drunk man in street. Just like usual our office look so desolated from other department. Andy still find the clue for Mr doo jun crimes until make him hostage kids.

As others, minwoo searching in shopping website and junjin and hyesung play PS4. Eric still in somewhere who I can’t understand what he do. Last time he do prank to ours, syung was the victim. He jolted when still do his business in toilet and eric poop out from behind. After that he laugh like crazy person. After that I search first before I came in toilet or any spot who has hide place to ensure myself that eric not do prank to me.

 I continue read my book when we hear a loud thump from eric, We can hear loud voice from him do instruction to junior police to stop his fans to meet him. Some of middle age woman make fan club when know that our commissioner still bachelor. In the middle our crazy daily the sound come again to my ear. The scream and sound of train ringing.

I stood up from my chair and ask minwoo… where the nearest train station from here ?

Others look at me and know the situation already happen to me.  500meters from here is mapo station said jinnie.

“ I will go there first “ as I said but minwoo said he want to join  me. Others nod in agreement. Eric just saw us run from the office and know that something happen.

Eric ask to jinnie what happened and junjin tells that dongwan hear train sound and ask where’s the nearest station. With that, eric instruction to andy to search others station as wait from dongwan news. Andy informs the last station goes to busan. Eric call to busan police station to check if have suspicious things happen and they said that no suspicious happen.

“ Good afternoon, this is BBC news to informs that we get important news who happen a minute ago. the train was exploded in Daegu station and make people runaway to survive. Daegu station already call police station and firefighters to extinguish fire and help people to get out from station. From BBC news we report it for you.

 

“ Hyung, it will take 2 hours from us” said jinnie.

“ Contact SIS team to prepare helicopter, we will handle this case “ as eric give instruction.