[4] Mended

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stocks were declining and so was Xiaohan's morale as she banged on the door of Twice's dorm for the nth time today. She didn't care about her company, she didn't care about the media, all she cared about was Mina. 

"Please...let me see Mina..." Xiaohan begged weakly, slumped against the wall on the outside. 

On the other side of the door, Nayeon and Jihyo had their ears pressed against the wall, trying to hear what the girl was saying. Jihyo looked over to Nayeon with a solemn expression.

"Should we let her in unnie?" Jihyo asked. "She's been waiting here since three days ago and I'm pretty sure she hasn't moved or ate."

Nayeon frowned. "She cheated on Mina, that's unforgivable."

"I know cheating is unforgivable but...I think Xiaohan loves Mina too much to cheat on her. There must be a logical explanation."

Nayen pursed her lips, believing it too since Xiaohan always treated Mina like a princess. Creaking the door open slightly, Xiaohan immediately jumped up at the slight noise and barged through, her head whipping around to catch a glimpse of Mina. Nayeon and Jihyo gasped in surprise. Xiaohan's eyes were souless and her hair wasn't as sleek as it usually would be. It seemed that the Chinese girl had been crying since her blod-shot eyes bored right into their own.

"W-Where's Mina unnie?" She shook the bunny frantically. 

"Calm down Xiaohan, she's in her room." Jihyo patted her arm. 

"Please, please let me see her!" 

"Fine, but you have to explain to us what happened first."

Xiaohan breathed in and began to explain calmly about how she had an identical twin sister and how she threatened to ruin her life if she didn't give half her fortune. Jihyo and Nayeon's heart soften and they began to feel sympathetic for her. They ordered her to clean herself up in the bathroom. She walked out looking slightly better, but her thin figure said otherwise. 

"You're so skinny, you haven't ate have you?" Jihyo's concerned voice asked.

"No, I couldn't eat after Mina left..."

"I'll give you something to eat." Nayeon offered but Xiaohan just shook her head.

"It's okay, can I just see Mina?" 

They nodded and pointed towards the Japanese member's shared room. She bounded over there carefully and before she could even reach for the doorknob, she heard muffled cry of pain which pierced her heart. She never liked to hear or see Mina cry. The only time she wants to see Mina cry is when she is crying of happiness, not sadness. 

"Mina?..." Xiaohan peered inside and saw Mina being cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter