-Sweets-

Chocolate x Coffee

A/n: this is my first time writing in my phone because im so used to writing my fics using an actual keyboard because it's easier that way but, i couldn't wait anymore so here it is. If you want to see the characters CHOCOLATE and COFFEE, you can google them. Or ill add their pics later on. For now, here goes nothing... 

Grammar is not my specialty as i lack vocabulary so if you dont mind, enjoy. But if you, you can go.

 

----

 

 

It never occured to me before but one day, I just realized that while staring at my co-worker would make me fantasize about Yunho more than I should because, all of a sudden, I feel this crave in my chest, rising to my mouth and as I taste it, Yunho just suddenly looks like he came out from the Chocolate factory of Willie Wonca.

This Yunho I am talking about just came to work after two months, dressed in an open button down shirt that you can see the line in between his firm chest over a khaki colored coat that covers quarter of his body (but the buttons are all open so you can see everything underneath). He wore a red fedora hat on his head that covers his black hair that extends down just below his jawline that looks strong. His face, upon observing, is small but his eyes that is almond shaped, his nose that is tall and his lips that is curved beautifully with a stunning mole on his upper lip makes up for his small face. I, one hundred and one percent can say that he is handsome. Not to mention his fit body and tall figure. His toned skin and his broad chest, his long legs hugging those tight black pants, firm body and the abs that is peeking through his very opened shirt. I definitively can scratch saying he's handsome because he is VERY handsome.

But that is not the end of it. I, working as a barista couldn't help but to watch Yunho as he became a server after showing up with a great physique awed the manager's heart right there and then.

And soon after he showed up, customers ( especially girls in particular) comes to the cafe just to see Yunho. One girl out of many even asked me if Yunho is available but I didn't reply because, honestly, Yunho and I barely talk. And when I say talk, it is by stating the orders at me and when he thanks me when the orders are done.

He will look at me after reading his orders and look at me once again when he gets the coffees from the bar but, he never talks to me. Not even a simple 'hello' when we meet in the locker room when it happens. He just simply bows his head as he acknowledges my presence but nothing more. (Which, apparently I hope for.)

It is strange as he is not like that to other employees and seems like he enjoys talking and laughing with the other server, Donghae. They hit it off at Yunho's first day at the cafe.

Though, I was a bit sad and slightly disappointed as he doesn't seem to wants to be friends with me, I still watches him from time to time, specially when wiping the bar's countertop.

Nobody seems to suspect me when I pay attention to Yunho's every move because my alibi is so perfect that no one has ever questioned me whenever my eyes goes to every where Yunho goes even when I overspill the coffee cups with cream sometimes.

Sungmin, another bartender who works alongside me never asks me when I make mistakes. He never does but his smiles and small laughs tells me there is hidden meaning behind it. Or, it's just me.

One time, when Sungmin laughs at me, I swear he saw me staring at Yunho while filling the cup with warm cream. And then, when our shifts end, Sungmin suddenly approaches me while wiping the utensils dry whilst sitting on the tiled floor.

"Hey," he called and I look up to him as he wipes the bar's countertop.

"Hmm?" I ask, going back to wiping the utensils.

"What do you do when you see someone you like, Jae?" Sungmin asks and before my brain could comprehend what he said, my hands already stops working and looks up to him again, brows furrowed this time.

"What do I do when I see someone I like--"
I repeat and stops when all of a sudden, my brain finally comprehends Sungmin's question and Yunho's face pops out in my mind.

"I-I don't know?" I replied shyly and shrugs my shoulder after.

Sungmin then sighs.

"Yeah. Yunho doesn't know either."

I frowned upon hearing Yunho's name so I look at Sungmin, questioningly.

"What about Yunho, Minnie?" I ask, heart beating fast. It happens when I speak of Yunho's name or even the thought of him makes my heart race.

Sungmin then smiles at me and ruffles my hair.

"Nothing. Carry on." He said but as I continue working, my thoughts never left about me and Yunho's similarity when it comes to the person we like. And upon pondering more, I gasp and abruptly stood up when a sudden realization hits that it was already too late to shut my mouth after spilling what my brain is screaming at the moment.

"Yunho has someone he likes?!"

All heads turned at me after that. Sungmin with his shocked face; Donghae who is mopping the floor right outside the bar area; our manager, Leeteuk hyung who looks at me curiously while displaying his infamous dimple smile; Daniel and Seungwoo who are busy arranging the tables back to where it needs to be placed and, Yunho who drops his mop on the floor without looking at me.

Then, i shut my mouth with my hands and a towel. Nobody moved about a minute or two and when our manager clears his throat afterward made everybody went back to their duties as if nothing has been spilled like I did most of the time. As if I didn't shout. And, as if i didn't ask everyone in the room if Yunho likes someone even though we are not close enough to even asks that kind of question.

Well, it was over two months since Yunho came but maybe, it's still early to be friends with me. Or maybe, Yunho simply doesn't want to be friends with me at all.

Dejected with my own conclusion, i finished my work with a pout even after getting my things and throwing it into my bag carelessly as I wander off.

I didn't know or even felt when my co-workers left one by one until i heard someone clears his throat that I blink back to reality.

"I'm still here." I thoughtlessly mumbled that made someone chuckle. I turned around and gasps seeing Yunho who is already set and ready to go, stands by the door while he laughs.

"W-what are you still doing here?" I ask shyly as i blush.

Yunho once again clears his throat after laughing and smiles at me.

"You're still here." He stated.

"Yes?" I nodded.

"Are you going to stay the night here because I'll be the one locking up the doors." He informs and chuckle once again when i look at him disoriented and panics at the next.

I hastily put everything inside my bag, takes off my apron, changes into my change of clothes, brushes my hair and I was done.

Once again, Yunho chuckled in everything I did even after he had locked the doors and stops when the two of us started walking on the sidewalk.

"Jaejoong," Yunho called that made me flinches because my heart is beating so loud it almost deafening but Yunho calling my name made my heartbeat drums in the brackground while my mind plays my name spoken by Yunho in repeat.

"Y-yes?" I stutter and began walking as if I'm infected with a virus just like a zombie in nervousness that it made me trips and almost fall face first in the rough asphalt if not for Yunho's strong arms that catches me before I completely fall to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Yunho asks as he tries to look at me in the face with concern but, I immediately cover my face with my hands embarrassingly with an evident blush on my pale face.

"Hey," Yunho called out as he stayed on holding me with his strong arms that are wrapped around my waist securely. While I kept my blushing face hidden as my breathing becomes faster than normal due to our body melting my cold body with his warmth.

"I need you to tell me if you're alright, Jaejoong." He once again spoke but my mind and body started hyperventilating that I couldn't speak up and stays frozen hot in his arms.

Then, Yunho's right arm let go of my waist while his other arm pulls me closer that I can feel his warmth getting hotter whi he too,can also feel my heart which is beating fast right now. And Yunho might hear it thumping loud and clear--

With that realization, I took my hands from my face towards Yunho's chest to pull their bodies away but Yunho's hold on me is tight and strong that my strenght wasn't enough to break through.

"There you are." Yunho said and smiles. "I can finally see your beautiful face."

Hearing that, my heart thumps so loud that anytime soon, it can jump out of my chest from beating so fast after hearing Yunho calling me beautiful.

I blushed instantly and I didn't count how many times I did today. Really.

"I'm not." I shyly spoke as i lower down my head in embarrassment to only blush even more when I saw where my hands perfectly lay: in Yunho's chest and his firm abdomen.

I heard and feel Yunho's laugh when he chuckle that I, too giggles as my hand travels Yunho's upper body without permission.

"I can see you're okay now, happily feeling me and all." Yunho voiced out after a while with a smirk playing on his lips. I lift up my face to meet his.

Embarrassed, I stop myself from carressing Yunho's body and even tries to push him away for the second time but Yunho's hold on him is too strong to break.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled shyly. "You can let go of me now. I'm fine."

Yunho grins and looks at me amusingly. He then slowly let go of his hold on me and finally, air can pass through between us.

"I can take you home." Yunho suddenly said that made me look at him with confusion.

"If you want that, Jaejoong." He added that made me stare at Yunho and my mind started drifting off once again, going back to the days I watches Yunho from the sideline, not knowing my heart grows in love with him as the time passes by.

"You... y-you have someone you like. Right?" I asks and when i thinks about the negative thoughts I'm feeding my brain about who Yunho likes, my heart started to ache inside my chest.

"Y-yes." Yunho answered, his face straightened and now looks serious. "I do... like someone. Jaejoong," he added and I don't know how it happened when my tears suddenly fell without warning. Yunho's face softens up when our eyes met.

"Then," i said, blinking my eyes so the tears will stop and tries to act cold and hard but my heart cries in pain even more and it shows up when i couldn't stop my tears from falling down.

"You should ask her instead of me." I finished my speech whilst crying, i cover my face once again in shame.

Yunho didn't say anything after that. And silence filled us in for a while. Then, i heard Yunho sighs and a ruckus, and after that, strong arms once again envelops me and warms me up. Again.

I sniffled back my tears and tries to look and face Yunho bravely while my face is still wet from crying.

Yunho then let go my waist and his hands automatically wraps my face, his thumbs wipes away my tears and I watches him as he does so with a smile lingering on his lips.

"S-stop consoling me and... g-go to her. She probably likes you back." I mumbled dejectedly and Yunho cracks up and begun laughing at my statement.

"What's so funny?" I asks, pouting.

Yunho grins and pinches my cheeks afterward.

"I actually did." Yunho answered and I gasp out loud.

"You did?!" I exclaimed, and now my tears that abruptly stops began filling my eyes and blurring my vision once again.

"Yes." Yunho replied, laughing. "But he hasn't said I can take him home, yet." He peered to look at my reaction and i saddened up knowing that he already ask someone he likes.

Downhearted, my eyes shifted away from Yunho and fixes my gaze at his chest, where his heart lays and places my hand over it, feeling it beating inside.

"She's probably shy." I commented, feeling my heart tearing into pieces as I fuel it with pain i inflicted myself.

"Well, he is."

I heard Yunho replied and his body shakes once again as he laughs. I pouted.

"When i first met him, i thought he was cold and unapproachable. But as time goes by, i learned that he is shy that he couldn't look at me in the eyes but watches my every move when I'm not looking.

"And now, I found out that he's oblivious to his surrounding or, maybe that's just 'cause he's too concentrated in his own bubble that he didn't know someone is also looking at him the same way he does towards me." Yunho spoke and when I didn't respond back, he continues his speech.

"He is also a slowpoke when it comes to understanding because you, Kim Jaejoong still doesn't quite understand yet that I'm talking about you." He confesses that made me looks at him in wonder.

"I-I don't quite understand--"

"I know." Yunho cuts off, grinning wide.

"That is why I'm asking you again, Kim Jaejoong." Yunho then holds me firmly in the shoulders as he fixes his gaze at me, smiling.

"I can take you home. Right?"

I blink my eyes as I stare at him and as if entranced, i nod my head twice.

---

"Are you palying games with me, Yunho?" I ask after awhile of walking, stopping at the pedestrian crossing, waiting for the green light to lit up in 15 seconds.

"Hmm?" Yunho looks at me amusingly.

"I still didn't know who you like." I said, pouting.

Then the lights turned green indicating people now can cross. But they are the only one croaaing and there's no cars around the time because it's already past midnight.

Yunho then suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me and my feet started to walk. Then Yunho stops in the middle and I look at him astonighingly as he grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

Yunho smiles at me afterward before taking my hand back and guides me toward the other side.

With my heart shaking so violently in my chest, i stare at Yunho as he stares back at me, still amused at seeing me looking so clueless. Then, not anymore.


"You... Y-YOU LIKE ME?!"


Yunho bursted out, laughing.


The End.