Fixed

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After pouring everything to Taeyong (who thought that the older was just stressed out and confused reality with a dream but then later decided to just forget what happened and just move on), Johnny looked for Ten.

Ten was hanging out with Taeil.

Johnny went over to them.

"Hey Ten, Taeil." He acknowledged them. "Can I borrow Ten for a while?" Jognny asked Taeil.

"Why are you asking me? He's yours anyway." Taeil said, making the JohnTen couple blush.

Johnny grabs Ten's hand and lead him to a corner where they can both talk privately in peace.

"HA! YOU LOST AGAIN JISUNG"

Okay well maybe not in peace. Just private.

"So Johnny, what happened?" Ten asks Johnny with concern.

"I'll explain that later. Right now, I need to get this off my chest before something weird happens again." Johnny says.

"Okay...: Ten says unsure as he furrows his frows.

"I'm in love with you. Be my boyfriend."

Silence.

"Wait what?" Ten asks, shocked as a blush slowly creeps onto his face.

"I said I'm-"

"No! I heard you the first time. I just....what?" Ten stares at Johnny with wide eyes and a heart that is beating unhealthily.

Johnny rolls his eyes and leans down and kisses Ten softly on his lips as they hear a dolphin sound coming from the living room, squealing at the JohnTen couple.

Johnny pulls away and smiles at Ten, relieved that the younger had returned the kiss tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter