I hate Vanilla (end)

I Hate Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung found her date on Tinder!

For her, this girl was really intriguing. She never met someone with the same frequency as her like this before. Both of them had a lot to talk about. Chaeyoung was so opened to talk with this stranger. She felt like this girl could accept how weird and talk active she was. "It's fun!" that was what Chaeyoung thought. She felt so comfortable to talk with this 21-years old lady, named Minatozaki Sana.

 

"I wish I can meet you..."

Sana said one day in their room chat a few days ago before they met. "I'm okay with that," was Chaeyoung's answer, of course. She was so opened with the idea to meet this mysterious girl. "But I'm not a pretty lady. Don't be disappointed, Doc! I'm warning you," Chaeyoung said, hoping that her face wasn't a big deal for her.
"Very well," Sana replied, "Vice versa. Don't expect too high on me, okay?"

Chaeyoung read that answer words by words. Unfortunately, everything had been dissolved into her mixed feelings. She was feeling happy! That was the only thing she knew at that moment. She was going to meet a girl who had made her lonely days.

For her, that was the only thing that mattered...

 

The came the d-day they were supposed to meet.
Chaeyoung never met someone that she met online before. Innocently, she asked that girl to pick her up. Chaeyoung had a small house in a really narrow alley. It was right behind her workplace. Her office was run by a lady she called Auntie Jihyo. She was a really nice boss, especially towards Chaeyoung. Probably it was because Chaeyoung was the maknae in that place. Auntie Jihyo also knew Chaeyoung's mom, Dahyun, so well. Dahyun was a really friendly lady so mostly people liked her. She also had a pure heart which made Tzuyu, Chaeyoung's father, fell for her. Tzuyu himself was a really simple father. He didn't talk either ask too much from her daughter.

Because it was hard to enter the alley, Chaeyoung told Sana to meet her in the office that was on the main road. She was still putting makeup when Sana arrived. She was so embarrassed to receive a call from her boss. The office should have been closed. She didn't see that coming.
"Chaeyoung dear... Your friend is waiting here," Auntie Jihyo said.
"Yes, Auntie, Chaeyoung is on the way......"

Chaeyoung saw the young resident waiting in front of a black car. Sana looked taller than her. She had straight blonde hair who fell smoothly below her shoulder. It was dark that evening, but she could see Sana wearing an expensive semi-formal black dress. Chaeyoung, who was wearing a red-white stripes cardigan, walked towards her shyly.

According to Chaeyoung's condition, Sana must ask for permission to Chaeyoung's parents before taking her out. She escorted Sana to go to her house and meet them awkwardly. Her father, as usual, didn't talk too much. Only smiling at Sana, like what he usually did to a new person that he met. Different from her mother who talked to Sana a little bit. Mostly, she asked about Sana's background and where she usually worked. After some little talks and Sana asking permission to them well (Chaeyoung relieved that Sana was so polite and did it so well), both of them enter the car and went to a food place that they had agreed on. In the car, Chaeyoung kept recalling what her mother said to Sana before both of them left. "Don't go back too late, okay?" Mother told her. I wonder what mother thought about what we were going to do? Hihihi... Chaeyoung spoke to herself.

 "I always hate chocolate..."
"You know what? Me too!"

She was not so much different than in the chatroom, that was Chaeyoung's impression of her. In real life, Sana was really fun to talk with as well. She was succeeded to make Chaeyoung felt comfortable, although sometimes it was still a little bit awkward as it was their first day to meet. Chaeyoung was comfortable to talk about her daily routine in college, about works, until about her last experience attending a Wanna One's concert! Both of them threw jokes to each other. Chaeyoung was glad because, apparently, Sana was a good listener and kinda feel like we could depend on her.
"Have you met someone from Tinder before?"
"This my first time," Chaeyoung answered.
"Me too!" Sana said,
Both of them were talking while having 2 burgers, 2 packs of french fries, and 2 glasses of Milo. All of them is added with Chaeyoung's little box of chicken+rice and a cup of ice cream. Her favorites.

Before having the burger, Chaeyoung took out the tomato and lettuce. "You hate vegetables too?" Sana asked.
"I don't like the taste. They're weird," she answered. "Hmm, this is good! If only the beverage was a glass of iced tea, that would be perfect!"
"So, you don't like Milo?"
"I don't like chocolate," Chaeyoung said, "I always hate chocolate. It's my least favorite flavour ever."
"You know what? Me too!" Sana agreed excitedly.  

The latter suddenly remembers something, "Ah! Speaking of, actually, I almost met someone from Tinder before," Sana said. "At that day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter