[ Chapter 4 ] Follow your heart

Stay By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was spacing out as she returned back to her apartment. Yuta's voice greeting her with a bright smile made her snap back to reality. Giving a small smile and wave, she opened the door and welcomed him in, showing him to his personal room. 

"Are you okay Mina-chan?" He asked worriedly. "You looked really pale."

"Oh?" She muttered, slowly turning towards him. "O-Oh, yeah...I'm..fine."

"Alright.." He narrowed his eyes, totally unconvinced. "Well are you free now? I want to take you out."

"Tonight?" She thought back to Yui and knew that the girl was probably mad and needs some alone time. "...I guess so."

Yuta flashed a charming smile and raised his eyebrows unconsciously. "Great! I'll unpack now and we can go."

Mina nodded and he rushed to unpack his luggage, neatly tossing the clothes ito the closet. He wore a simple but chic out. Gucci shirt with matching shirts with black jeans that complimented his figure and topped it off with a rolex. Everything about him screamed wealthy.

"Let's go Mina-chan." 

The two got on the bus since Yuta and Mina both don't like to drive cars. It was too burdensome for Yuta and Mina still has a trauma from before so the only solution was taking public transport. Mina was minding her own business when she saw Yuta trying to snake his hand around a pole. She realised that an elderly woman was nodding off to sleep and her head was constantly hitting the pole whenever there was a bump. Her heart beated faster at his consider gesture and when he finally succeeded in using his hand as a cushion, he grinned happily. 

"That was nice of you." Mina whispered, leaning closer to Yuta's face.

"Haha, it's just common sense I guess." His eyes turned into crescents as he spoke. 

Mina gave a gummy smile and giggled.

.

.

.

"This place looks fancy." Mina stated, observing the decorations in the restaurant. 

"Yeah, I was researching before in Japan and my friends who lived in Korea recommnended it."

She hummed and blushed when Yuta pulled out her seat like a gentleman. He waved over the waiter and gave his order, then rested his head on his palms, looking cutely at Mina who was still deciding. 

"And you Mina-chan?" 

"Hmm, I'll just get the filet mignon."

The waiter scribbed down the order and bowed before taking his leave. Yuta took this chance to ask Mina some questions that will hopefully get them closer and needless to say, it was working. Mina was giggling at Yuta's jokes that were decently funny and became more comfortable around him. It's never been like this, usually it would be Yuta cracki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter