[ Chapter 1 ] Come Back to Me

Stay By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you so much Yui..."

Mina sobbed in her girlfriends arm as the sun set in the background, casting warm orange rays on the two embracing girls. Yui wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and cried on her shoulder, their uniforms getting wetter and wetter as time passed. 

"I-I love you so much too Mina." Yui hiccupped. "D-Don't forget me...I'll wait for you."

She felt Mina nodded against her chest. There was a small pause of silence, the only sounds being the whispering of the wind. The peaceful moment was short-lived when two of Mina and Yui's friend approached the couple.

"Mina-chan, oto-san and oka-san wants you home..." Momo said, feeling guilty for disrupting the two. "Your flight is in an hour."

Mina nodded her head understandingly and stood up, still not letting go of Yui. Her teary eyes stared at Yui's equally teary ones and she tiptoed; pressing a kiss on her lips, knowing that it would be their last. Sana and Momo stood in the background, looking at the two solemnly. As much as they didn't want to seperate the Korean and Japanese girl, they had no choice since Mina's father had known about the 'sinful' relationship.

They parted, inhaling oxygen as if they were deprived from it for the past hour and rested their foreheads against each other. No words need to be exchanged for them to understand how much they loved and cherished each other. Mina placed one final kiss on Yui's lips and stepped back reluctantly. She waved a sloppy goodbye to Yui with her head hanging low before turning her back towards her and leaving with Sana and Momo. 

Yui collapsed onto her knees, burying her face in her palms. She wondered why she couldn't be born a man so she could protect Mina from the dangers of this world. Maybe then, Mina's father would accept their relationship. Originally, her father didn't know but after seeing his daughter act strangely, he sent someone to watch over Mina and found out about their forbidden relationship which led to him forcing Mina to return back to Japan. 

.

.

.

Years have passed and there was not one day Yui had forgotten about her beautiful Japanese girlfriend. She had worked hard at a part-time job at a local café to save up money which she will use later to travel to Japan. The door jingled, indicating that another customer had come in and Yui turned around from cleaning the table to greet them. The piece of cloth in her hand dropped to the floor after seeing the three girls who just walked in. If her eyes weren't decieving her, Momo, Sana and Mina walked in, scanning for a table to sit at. 

"M-M-Mina?" Yui whispered and she saw Mina turn towards her with a shocked expression. "Is it really you?"

Yui approached towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter