What is Valentine's Day?

Mission: What is Valentine's Day?

 

It was Febuary 1st when I first noticed the change in the city…

I was doing my usual recon of the area with my video camera, taking in my surroundings when I started noticed a strange change in the the Earthing’s behavior. They seemed to be putting up strange red, pink and purple symbolic items outs on the windows. The girl earthlings seemed to be more giggly than normal, and were either accompanied by a male earthling or pouting over the lack of an . I saw signs with words like “saranghae” and “be my Valentine” on them and the smell of chocolate and flowers filled the city streets in some areas. I thought I heard something about Valentine’s Day, whatever that is.

Tugging on my mask before closing up my camera’s screen I stood up straight after witnessing enough of these strange behaviors. My curiosity was at its pike, and I wanted to know more about this Valentine’s Day. Besides, it could come in handy with our goal of world domination.

Moving quietly and invisibly, I weaved my way around the Earthings of this town we were in, and back to B.A.P’s headquarters.

“I’m back,” I spoke quietly as I entered my temporary home, my voice muffled by my mask. No one of course returned my call, as it was to be expected. I could probably tell you what everyone one else was doing at this very moment.

Commander Himchan would be on his laptop making weird strange plans that I do not approve of, refuse to participate in; but would end up doing anyways because he is the commander.

Yongguk would be in the living room or on the earthling’s device called “Ipad” watching an action war movie yelling and pretending to be fighting as well; a complete waist of time i think.

Youngjae is probably out at that boring place called the electronic store wearing those tacky headphones around his neck as always, spending up our money on useless stuff that I'd never use. 

Zelo is either by Yongook’s side watching movies, or moving around on that thing with wheels… Or he could be doing both at the same time and causing a mess. I refuse to clean up after him.

And then there’s that strange guy who gets on my nerves, Jongup, who’s probably out running an errand for commander Himchan or dancing; either way he would have an idiotic smile plaster on his face and a guileless look in his eyes. I don't quite understand him, at all. Everyone else is so predictable, and then there's him. 

“Oh! Hyung you’re back!” a familiar voice chirped with a smile as I felt the weight of an arm loop around my shoulders.

“Jongup…” was all the greeting I gave the said boy staring at him a bit.

See what I mean? Jongup wasn’t doing what I thought he would be doing, and even though I’m a spy, not a psychic; I should be able to predict his actions. Like I said, he gets on my nerves.

“Where did you go? Was it nice outside? Think I could go out for a run? Wanna join me hyung?”

I stood silently and tried to absorb all the questions he was asking at a rapid fire rate. Once he finished his onslaught of questions I paused for a moment centuplicating an answer for the younger member. However, I decided to use the most convenient answer for me.

“No comment.”

And with that I walked away from the simple minded blond. He really did get on my nerves sometimes.

I looked down at my camera and pulled up some of the footage I had stored there that had the strange customs there Earthlings were doing. My curiosity was once again kindled and I remembered what I planned on doing before I was distracted.

My breath warmed my masked and face as I sighed looking around to see if I can find someone to help me investigate what was happening to the city with this Valentine’s Day coming up. Walking around headquarters I searched for someone to help me with my inquiry. When I walked into our personal home studio I saw Commander Himchan sitting at the desk with paper and pen drawing up what appeared to be plans for conquering the Earth.