The Party~

Marriage Of Admiration [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taking a deep breath, Hana knocked at the door to Richard's office, praying to the heavens that he has not called her so he could yell at her as usual.

 

It has been a week since she got a job at the billionaire's company and ever since then, Richard has been nothing but mean to her, treating her like she's some trash picked out of the trashcan.

 

"Who is it?" Richard asked in calm tone.

 

"It's Park Hana Sir. You sent for me."

 

"Come in."

 

"Thank you Sir." She replied before entering into his office with a tensed smile plastered on her lips as she patiently waited to hear what he has to say.

 

"Sit down Miss Hana." Richard muttered to her hearing while motioning for her to sit after ten minutes of just keeping her standing to which she obeyed.

 

"There's a party coming up tonight, it's almost like a tradition around here. Every year this party is hosted by the Boss Mr Byun Baekhyun and there'll be businessmen and women, including children invited to this party..." Mr Richard started but was interrupted by Hana who squealed in joy at the mention of children, causing Richard to raise a brow at her, face stoic and void of any tiny trace smile to which her smile dropped before lowering her eyes, pouting a little in sadness.

 

"Why did you squeal Miss Hana?"

 

"Y..you.. w..well you said children and I love them so much that's the reason. I'm sorry Sir."

 

Not replying her apology, he decided to continue with his speech.

 

"In this party, the children must be entertained in one way or the other so we usually hire some people to act as clowns with the costume on but then I decided you should be the clown for this year's party."

 

"Really Sir?" Hana innocently asked with her hands tapping on her lips "But won't I be present at the party as an employee to welcome some of the guests?"

 

"No, no Miss Hana, there'll be no need for that." Richard replied before asking "Don't tell me you're turning down this great offer?"

 

"No, no Sir. I'll gladly do it. I love children a lot and this is my mission to finally prove that i'm really capable for this job. I won't let you down Sir. I promise. Thanks for this beautiful opportunity." She said with excitement and enthusiasm  which Richard inwardly chuckled in amusement at her stupidity and innocency before motioning for her to leave.

 

~

 

"He asked you if you could be the clown and you said yes? What's wrong with you?" Seulgi asked, clearly frustrated to which Hana childishly smiled in return.

 

"Please don't be like this Seulgi. I'm so happy he has started trusting in my ability and capability, plus I love being a clown tonight. I'm excited!"

 

"Really? Alright but I hate Mr Richard so much. He's acting all evil and heartless."

 

"Acting? I don't think so. He has a pretty hard personality and takes his job seriously." Miss Hana replied as she watched Richard walking out of his office, heading towards the elevator.

 

Few minutes later, the billionaire walked out of his office, heading towards Richard's office to which Seulgi, the sassy Queen blushed a deep red, squealing like a ten years old with a crush upon seeing the Boss, causing Hana to raise a questioning brow at her before letting out a small sigh in return.

 

"Sir, Mr Richard is not in his office at the moment." Junmyeon said to which Baekhyun nodded in reply before turning around to leave but then something caught his attention, the new employee who was busy chatting with the sassy Queen who pretended not to be interested in the conversation.

 

Walking over to the pair, Seulgi gasped in great surprise as she quickly motioned for Hana to sit down die to fear of getting scolded at or even getting fired for discussing during working hours but then the clumsy one couldn't understand.

 

"What's wrong Seulgi? I don't understand. You're acting wei.." Hana started but was interrupted by the billionaire.

 

"Discussing during working hours Miss Hana?" Baekhyun asked in a calm tone to which she gasp in surprise and happiness.

 

"Oh i'm so sorry Sir." She apologized while getting up from her chair to bow in respect before asking "Sir where have you been for the past three days now? I missed you so much Sir. Have you been in your office throughout today?"

 

'Oh gosh. This girl is so innocent, she'll completely get us fired by him.' Seulgi replied before swallowing the bile in as she continued typing away on the laptop in front of her.

 

"Oh yes, I just arrived last night and have been in my office throughout today." Baekhyun replied with a calm smile (surprising the other workers who frowned at the innocent, clumsy girl) before asking "So how are you and Mr Richard getting along? Hope he's not too hard on you?"

 

"No, no Sir, thanks."

 

"Alright, carry on with your work. Do inform me when Richard returns."

 

"Sure I will Sir." She replied before bowing down in respect again, this time around, her head collided with the computer in front of her, causing her to yelp in pain.

 

"Miss Seulgi, help her out right now. Also, do teach her the rules of this company because she's new here, else I won't hesitate to fire you." Baekhyun said before turning towards the clumsy girl as he muttered "You're so cute and innocent Miss Hana, sorry about that just be more careful in the future."

 

With that being said, Baekhyun gently massaged her head before walking off.

 

"He's just too dreamy but so, so meany." Seulgi murmured softly while placing ice bag on Hana's forehead few minutes later after the billionaire walked away.

 

"Meany?" Hana asked, confused as she blinked her big bright eyes one two times before adding "I don't think he's mean but he's just so kind-hearted and adorable "

 

"Kind-hearted? Adorable?" Seulgi asked with a scoff following soothe. "He's nothing like what you've just said. He's far more heartless than Richard who pretends to be, he's a man with the heart of steel with his usually stoic and rigid personality."

 

'Really? But he's just so kind-hearted to me ever since I got here." 

 

"That's the reason why I get so confused at times. If you disregard the company's rules BOOM.. You're fired and now, he was so kind to you. I really adore your good luck."

 

"Good luck?" The clumsy girl asked before giggling in return "You're so funny Seulgi."

 

"Seulgi, may i ask you a question?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Do you like Boss Byun Baekhyun?" Hana asked to which Seulgi flushed a deep red in excitement and embarrassment.

 

"Let's say that I admire his y, hot body and face. Oh my gosh, that man is a charmer and whenever he looks at me, I feel like melting and drooling."

 

"You're so funny Seulgi, so funny."

 

"Yeah you're right Hana, let her keep on crushing on our Boss. When he finds out, she's dead meat because Boss have never been in any love relationship before." Jongdae said to which Seulgi frowned in anger.

 

"Really? Why is that?" Hana asked, a little bit confused.

 

"I have no idea Hana, no idea."

 

***

 

With the guests and great reputed businessmen and women, including their children present at the party, Richard smirked as he mentally envisioned Hana disgracing herself in front of everyone just so he can have his revenge on her for allowing Byun Baekhyun, the billionaire to scold him in front of everyone, especially the girl he's so much in love with.

 

"Mr Richard Sir, all the guests have arrived, including Boss Byun Baekhyun, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter