Tears are falling nonstop like a waterfall . . . .

Forbidden Love

The next day Super Junior wasn’t in the SM building, they all had a schedule in Strong Heart.
Anyways, Yoona felt miserable because she was mad at Donghae and also at Fany, but she really didn’t want to talk with them.
After training, at 10PM SNSD left the SM building, but suddenly Yoona got pulled into the storeroom.

Yoona: Donghae!! Don’t give me a heart attack…
Her expression was mad.
Donghae: Are you mad at me? Aren’t you happy to meet me? /smiles
Yoona: Hae, just go to your Eunseo… -.-

Donghae: Tsk. Are you jealous at her??
Yoona: No Babo!!  I am just… mad at you!! It’s like I can’t trust you!

Donghae slowly got pissed off …
Donghae: Ya, Yoona!! Don’t act like that okay? I was just meeting a girl ONCE!
Yoona: And I a thousand times or what??
Donghae: Yes, Seunggi-ssi, Taecyon-ssi; even Teuki hyung who is together with Taeng!!!
Yoona: That is totally something different!!! It is just for entertainment!!!

They screamed at each other…
Donghae: Ah, what?? And why does Seunggi always come to you? And no, it isn’t something different!! It was my schedule!!!!
Yoona: Ah yees of course! TO DRINK OUT OF HER LATTE AND LET HER CLEAN UP YO MOUTH???


After that sentence she left the storeroom bumping the door behind her, once again she ran and cried. Then she suddenly bumped into Siwon who was on the way to Yesung’s Café and he invited her for coffee…

Siwon: So, Yoona… What happened?
He looked at her concerned while she held back her tears.
Yoona: I… I fought with Donghae …
Siwon: Why? Did something happen?
Yoona: I-I got just jealous about Eunseo... we quarreled after...

Siwon: I thought she is your friend?
Yoona: No, Oppa! She is really bad to me! It is just for the public you know?...
Siwon: Ah… arasseo… and what is with Hae?
Yoona: ... I am not sure.. i-i-i think we broke up...
Siwon: I.. Am so sorry for you..

Luckily Yoona got comforted from him, then she saw his unhappy face.
Yoona: Oh, Siwon oppa… you also don’t seem to be happy… :/

He hesitated… but then he told her that he broke up with Tiffany.
Siwon: I… will just give her up… she’ll never fall in love with me…
Yoona: So we are both heartbroken…
Her voice was shaky. Then, her tears fell again when she thought about Tiffany and Donghae. Siwon also started to cry…

The while Donghae was standing in the storeroom shocked. Some seconds later his tears began to roll down his cheeks. He was sad and angry the same time.
With slow steps he walked out and got a taxi driving him to the dorm and cried silently.

After Yoona arrived to the dorm she directly went into her room what she really disliked, but she was tired. She lied down on her bed ignoring Tiffany. But she who sat on the couch facing her wanted to talk with Yoona.

Tiffany: Let me explain!
Yoona: ……….
Tiffany: Listen, I didn’t want to do that… really!

Yoona pretended she fell asleep.
Tiffany: Yoona! Yaa! When you would listen I could explain! I know I did wrong! I didn’t want to hurt anybody! And also not you or Donghae!! I can explai-
She couldn’t finish her sentence because Yoona cut her yelling at her.
Yoona: You didn’t want to hurt anybody??? Siwon cried, I cried, Donghae cried!! Donghae and I broke up!!!! That’s what you wanted, right?? And look at Siwon!!! Are you happy now? Are you?? You can’t explain this, no!!
Yoona teared up and left the room. She decided to sleep in the living room on the sofa, but her tears fell the whole night. Same with Tiffany, her tears came up and she cried, and cried. She didn’t know that she’d hurt them so bad… But actually it wasn’t her fault.

At 5AM all SM artists ate breakfast in the cafeteria, because they had to practice and look over the stage performance for next week’s SMTOWN concert in Japan.
Like always Super Generation sit beside them and next to them sit SHINee.
Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon were sitting in that order, opposite Minho, Yoona and Tiffany. It was really awkward between those four, but Hyuk and Minho didn’t notice. But they noticed something else…

Minho: Hae Hyung, why are your eyes so swollen? /curious
Eunhyuk: Woah, Siwon! Yours too…

He quickly looked at the girls and saw that their eyes are also swollen, what Minho also noticed afterwards.
Minho: Noona… :o
So all were crying yesterday…?” Donghae, Siwon, Yoona and Tiffany thought the same time. Then Yoona spoke up.
Yoona: Oh, nothing happened… I just had… an allergy yesterday night… /fake smile
Siwon: Yeah… me too…
Donghae: Me too…
Tiffany: …… me… too…
Eunhyuk: whaaat?

All of those four held their laughs and tried to be serious. In the next silly joke Eunhyuk made all burst out of laughter, while Minho couldn’t understand why.
After that it became again awkward. Only Minho and Eunhyuk exchanged words a few times. Tiffany glanced sometimes at Siwon, but she looked always looked away when he looked at her since she got a strange feeling then.

During the practice for the concert all ignored each other. It was terrible for everybody. Donghae tried to talk with Yoona in the breaks but she always avoided him. It’s like everything is wrong.
Then Donghae came on something… “
Wait… Devil Kim doesn’t want that I am together with Yoona… and those weird text messages… also that schedule to meet Eunseo to be comfortable is weird, Devil Kim never gives us such easy schedules… and that Yoona was the same time there..!

The while, Devil Kim called Mr Song to his office.

Mr Song: Hello Youngmin-nim!
Mr Kim: Song… Please take a seat. /dead look
Mr Song: Y-Y-Ye…
Mr Kim: WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND???!!!!!!!!!
Mr Song: I-I-I apologize…
Mr Kim: JJAAA I CAN JUST CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!!
Mr Song: S-S-Sorry...
Mr Kim: DO YOU THINK SORRY HELPS??? TIFFANY WAS PERFECT FOR THIS MISSION!!!!
Mr Song: I-I-I-
Mr Kim: GO AWAY!!
Mr Song: S-so I am fired?
Mr Kim: WHAT YOU THINK??!!! OF COURSE, NOW MOVE YO OUT OF MY OFFICE!

After he fired Song, he called Eunseo…

Eunseo: Y-yeoboseyo?
Mr Kim: Annyeonghaseyo, Eunseo-ssi…
Eunseo: I am sorry… who are you??
Mr Kim: Kim Youngmin, the CEO of SME…
Eunseo: Oh! I apologize! Annyeonghashimnikka…
Mr Kim: Ye… I just wanted to ask how the meeting with Donghae was?
Eunseo: You’re really nice! Yeah it went well, we are comfortable now…
Mr Kim: Ah… Arasseo… Anything with Donghae?
Eunseo: He is well-mannered!... But he stood up once because he saw somebody he knows…
Mr Kim: Oh, really? /evil grin
Eunseo: Yeah… His face looked kind of concerned…
Mr Kim: Okay, thank you for the information.
Eunseo: No prob, good bye!

I knew Donghae is still dating Yoona Devil Kim thought….

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading, hope you'll continue to read it ^__^ (subscribe and comment :3)

what will be answered next time..
- What will Tiffany do now ?
- Is Devil Kim planning again something, even though everything is already destroyed ?
- Will Donghae find out that everything was Devil Kim's fault and that Tiffany helped him ?