to.09

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena just feel everything around her was going to fall apart.

 

People had been seeing Yena as that bright girl who always smiles whenever she's on screen. The smile that never leaves her face usually seemed like she had consistently been in a jovial mood and never had any struggle from the start. 

Since people had regarded her in a particular way, Yena got no any other choice but to keep her bright personality when in fact... it's actually hard for her to let her lips curved upwards on every single problem she encountered in the show. 

Maybe, just maybe, it has repeatedly been that way. Choi Yena tended to keep her problems deep inside her heart instead of confessing to it to someone. 

Somehow, she found it easier to do that rather than confessing her true feelings. 

Like any other day, after the shoot was over Yena thanked the staff with a deep bow and a dazzling smile plastered on her face. They had a special shoot today whereas there's a counseling session held in the studio. 

There were two rooms existed and one of the girls need to sit in it with another room occupied by someone else. It's actually nerve-racking when you didn't know who was in the other room. 

Yena nervously had taken a sit before someone startled her. 

She tried to take a peek in the other room and could perceive a really surprising guest which is it's Bora, the former members of Sistar. 

Bora asked on what she kept worrying about and Yena being honest on how she always tend to hide her feelings away, flashing a cheery smile towards everyone instead of tears. 

When Bora advised her to be herself and not to worry about what people going to think about her. It exactly makes her break into tears, letting the crystal-clear liquid running down her cheeks. 

After the so-not-long session, Yena had ultimately done with it and she just thought she requires the time alone to calm herself.

Yena went to the personal practice room on the ground floor and entered one of the vacant room there. 

She sat at the corner of the room, having both of her arms hugging her knees before she placed her head on it, staring at the blank wall in front of her. 

All of the thoughts come at once and tears started to form in her eyes. 

Bet, she could only cry whenever she's alone and no camera is around. When will she ever be true to herself?

Yena too... just like anyone else in the show... she wants to cry... she wants to show her fragile side... but why... she couldn't do any of that? 

Suddenly she could hear a knock on the glass door, startling her a little bit. Yena elevated her head up, looking at someone who was currently outside the room but it's too blurry due to the tears kept flowing out also the glass door itself wouldn't assist her at all in identifying it. 

She could see a hand get through the door and yes, at one glance she knows who it is. 

Since she's wearing the same bracelet as hers at the moment.

"Yena unnie," Yena grasped a soothing voice calling for her name, causing a smile to appear on her lips, "Ah, can you just not record it for today?" 

She frowned when she perceived Yuri was currently talking to someone, "Thank you," As if there's someone else outside the door. 

Yuri appeared from behind the cracking door, flashing a smile towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter