Chapter 38

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending one week at Netherland, Seungyeon and Jonghyun going back to school. They reached ICN at yesterday noon and already had enough rest at night. They are free from jetlag now and start the Monday morning with happy feeling.

 

----

 

When they reach the school lobby, he is the first one who is going out from the car. Seungyeon says thank to Kim ahjussi and checks around to ensure that there is nothing that left behind. After making sure that everything alright, she is going out from the car.

Jonghyun smile while standing outside the Seungyeon car door side. He led out his right hand so Seungyeon can hold his hand then intertwine their finger like usual.

 

----

 

When they are walking at the school hallway, students around them keep looking at them. They are looking at Seungyeon and Jonghyun while smirk their lips. Jonghyun knows that there is something wrong. Yeah, because even though they are popular at school, their kind of "popularity" isn't this kind of type; the types that can make all students looking at them like this. Sure of it, Jonghyun tighten his hold to Seungyeon hand. He embraces her body, position her head at his chest while keep walking until they are standing in front of the school wall magazine. Only him who can see the news because he stills position her head in front of his chest so her body blocking it.

.
.
.
.


After looking at it, he lifts her bridal style than run out of the school building. Seungyeon knows that something happened and what he is doing now is to protect her. She smiles and puts her hand at his neck; she closes her face to his chest so he can carry her easily.

When they reached the school lobby, Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter