Chapter 36

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Jonghyun busy takes their belongings and puts it on baggage cart, Seungyeon stands up from the wheelchair. She puts her hands at wheelchair arms before standing steadily on her own feet. When Jonghyun knows about it, he runs to her immediately then holds her arm "Why you stand up Baby?" Seungyeon holds his hand at her arm then smiles "I want to help you Oppa, I can't keep use this. You can't push my wheelchair and baggage cart at the same time. Please believe me, I am fine, Oppa."

 

After heard her reason, he nods his head then released his hand from her arm. They leave the baggage hall while Jonghyun pushes the baggage cart and Seungyeon pushes her wheelchair.

 

***

 

After they restore the wheelchair to wheelchairs rental, they continue walking and searching for escalator that will bring them to train station that location at below level. While walking, Jonghyun feels his phones vibrating at his jeans pocket. He says something to Seungyeon that walks beside him while intertwines her left arm with his right arm "I get a message, let's stop first so I can read it ne." Seungyeon sees at his face and smiles cutely "Ne Oppa." They walk to lounge area so he can open his phone comfortably.

 

He busy messaging and calling for minutes. After finished, he takes Seungyeon left hands that she puts on her lap while saying something to her "Let's go Baby, the driver will waiting for us at the lobby. He can't wait for along time there." Seungyeon confuses about it, she asks him directly "Why we go by car Oppa? We planned that we will go by train to Delft." She shows expression that she doesn't like about it. Jonghyun looks at her and sees that his Baby smile is gone.

 

He sits beside her and tries to answer in short time "I will explain about it in the car, please follow me first ne." Seungyeon can't take it easily so Jonghyun begs to her more "Please, I don't have much time to explain about it now. The driver can't stop the car for along time at the lobby." Seungyeon takes times to say yes, but Jonghyun knows very well that her concern for others is so big.

 

Finally after waiting for minutes she says yes. Happy about it, he kisses her forehead then puts his nose in front of her nose while holds her still pale face with his both hands. He then takes her hand to put it in his arm before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter