- V -

Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]


Arisa was crying.

 

 

She couldn’t help it. 

 

Her tears can’t help but fall down, more and more, seeing those old scars when he had taken off his shirt. 

Like fire and swords that was strike across the skin, the mark it left behind was so deep that only the work of a powerful magic user was able to do this. 

And it breaks her heart even more, for both Sehun and Arisa was not born and raised in the periods of wars, so why does he bore the look of an old soldier with so many battle wounds.

 

Who could have done this to him?

Why didn’t she know about it before?

 

She was so thoughtless. 

She was so stupid and selfish for not thinking of a reason why he didn’t want to come here with her.

 

“Arisa…” 

He called out her name, gently wiping her tears away.

“Do you pity me?”

 

Her tears had flowed, even more, when he asked her that.

She shook her head and delves into his arms.

She hugged him tightly and cried even more. 

 

How could she pity him? 
What’s right does she have to pity him or anyone else?

Her heart was breaking into millions of pieces, just by seeing his old scars.

She didn’t want anyone to hurt him. 

If she could, Arisa would take them all away, she loves him enough to bear it all instead.

 

“Arisa don’t cry…”

He soothed her. 

“These are just old scars. They don’t hurt me any longer.”

 

 He shows her a smile and wiping her tears away.

He kissed her so that she could forget about these sorrowful thoughts. 


To reassure her that, that these scars on his skin didn’t hurt and the memory had faded.

Being with her had filled him with so much happiness that he had forgotten about the past. 

He wasn’t afraid of it any longer. 

 

“My mother and father were in an arranged marriage” He decided to confess as he held her in his arm.

“Because they were pureblood, their family had decided that it was best for both families to bond with one and another” Sehun recounted. “Not caring about whether their children love each other or not. All they ever wanted was to keep the bloodline going.”

“My mother didn’t love my father at all” He stated. “Even though my father did love and had cared for her very much, she still hated him with all her heart.”

 

To be filled with so much hatred.
To be set in so much torment.

 

“She had hated him because their marriage was the reason that she had lost of freedom and all of her love” He remembered.

“And I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter