"I like her..."

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to you? You look awful." Umji said as soon as Sinb sat on her chair beside her. "Don't remind me." Sinb sleepily said, as she leaned her head over her arms, trying to get some sleep.

"It's about Yuna again?" Umji asked, trying to get some information about what happened to her friend. Sinb suddenly sat straight looking for the said girl only to find out that's she's nowhere '​​​​​​Where is she?', before replying to Umji. "No." Leaning her head over her arms, again.

"You have to tell me later about what happened to you, and don't sleep anymore Ms. Kim is here." Umji whispered.

"Okay! Good morning class!" Ms. Kim cheerfully greeted while showing her beautiful smile. Sinb groaned inwardly, irritated because she can't get some sleep.

When Ms. Kim was about to start her, Yuna came in while slightly panting. "I'm sorry for coming late Ms. Kim." Yuna only said not even bowing or anything. "It's okay, Yuna, but you should learn how to bow next time." Ms. Kim said showing off a forced out smile.

Yuna silently made her way beside Sinb. Sinb just stare at whatever the girl is doing, "Can you stop looking at me? You're irritating me." Yuna harshly said, when she felt that Sinb keeps on looking at her.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry." Sinb stuttered, turning her head away. Umji, who heard the two, can't help but pity Sinb. So, Umji patted Sinb's shoulder, making Sinb weakly smiled at the girl. '​​​​​​'Don't worry.' Sinb mouthed at Umji, before turning her head away, focusing on Ms. Kim's lecture.

The bell rang, indicating that lectures are over and it's lunchtime. Sinb was about to ask Yuna to join them, but the said girl already stormed out of their room, leaving Sinb and Umji.

"I'm okay. So, what should we eat?" Sinb excitedly said, trying to cover that she was hurt by Yuna's act. Umji didn't question the girl anymore, and just chose to act like she didn't noticed.

After getting their food, the two started to eat silently. It was so unusual to them to be like this, since they are always hyper and cheerful, but now it's so quiet and awkward.

Umji who can't take the awkward silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter