Smile

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Sinb entered the classroom with a bright smile on her face, the smile never leaving her face when she saw her bestfriend.

"Woah, woah, what happened to you? You look so happy!" Yewon said when she saw Sinb.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy." Sinb said, grinnning when she remembered what happened yesterday.

"Nope, something definitely happened." Yewon said, smiling at the sight of her happy bestfriend.

When Yewon was about to speak again, Yuna entered the room, slightly smiling at Sinb when they locked eyes with each other. Yewon's jaw dropped when she saw the interaction between the two.

Scooting closer to Sinb, who have a dumb smile on her face, "Oh my gosh! Something happened with you and Yuna!" Yewon said whispering and shouting at the same time. Sinb blushed but tried to keep it cool, "I-it's nothing. Ms. Kim is here, let's talk later." Sinb stuttered. 'Saved by Ms. Kim' ​​​​​​

Sinb took a glance at Yuna who was facing the window, sleeping. 'I'm Choi Yuna. And sure, let's be friends.' Sinb smiled dumbly remembering what happened yesterday. 'You're driving me crazy, Choi Yuna.' 

"So, what happened?" Umji asked, as soon as they got their food. "We're friends." Sinb said smiling while slightly blushing. "What?! How?!" Yewon jaw dropped for the 2nd time today. 

"The other day you were sad because she was being so cold to you and now you're friends?! How did that happened?!" Yewon cry out at her bestfriend. 

"Lower your voice! We're not the only people here." Sinb said, before continuing, "I asked her to be friends with me and she agreed. That's it." Sinb explained, making sure to leave out some details about what happened yesterday. Yewon looked at her suspiciously but didn't questioned her more.

"Eunbi-ah." Yewon called out to her friend, who was busy eating. 

"What?" 

"Let's go to the amusement park this weekend. Pleaseeeeeee it's been so long since we last went there. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter