Going home

Shattered minds

Today is a big day for Leo. The trial with Kyong went good and the man is sentenced to 50 years in prison. They know that it won’t bring his family back but Leo is ready to close this chapter of his life. His wife’s parents offered him that he can live with them and today he is leaving. Leo said goodbye with everyone and then went in Leeteuk’s office. The doctor widely smiles at him and wishes him luck. Leo hugs the kind doctor and then gets in a car where is waiting his father-in-law to take him home. Leo sighed when the car drives away and looks out of the window. It is hard to forget but he is going to try his best to restart his life.

 

Everyone walked inside, only Taehyung is still looking on the road where the car disappeared. He would like to go home too but knows that his time isn’t here yet. He turned around and gasped because Yoongi was silently standing there for the whole time.

 

“I finally remembered where I saw your face. You were the student who was by a teacher.”

 

Taehyung froze and quickly shakes his head no. He hurries inside to hide in Kibum’s arms but Yoongi isn’t done with torturing him.

 

“The teacher you and put the video on the Internet!”

 

Everyone heard him and Kibum angrily balled his hands into fists. He protectively wraps one arm around Taehyung’s shoulders and pointed his index finger on Yoongi.

 

“Stop bullying him!”

 

Leeteuk stepped in to calm everyone down but Yoongi only smirked.

 

“You aren’t a doctor, you are an idiot. Look around! How can we calm down?!”

 

Leeteuk feels that Suga is probably going to visit them and he sent a silent signal to Siwon and Shindong to get Yesung, Chanyeol, Kibum and Taehyung out of the room. However it is too late and Suga is already here. He roughly grabbed Yesung’s thin wrist and the boy screamed in fear and pain because of the tight grip.

 

“He was abused by his family and it ed up his brain! And him?”

 

Suga pointed on Chanyeol who is trying to stop his anger from exploding. 

 

“He is ing Hulk! Make him angry and he is going to kill you.”

 

Suga let go of Yesung’s wrist and turned to Leeteuk.

 

“The question is if you are trying to help them or if you are just keeping them here as your prisoners.”

 

Leeteuk is trying to stay calm and he is preparing for a physical attack that comes very soon. Suga jumps on Leeteuk but Shindong is fast and grabbed him before he can hurt Leeteuk. Suga is screaming and kicking his legs but it is useless. Shindong and Siwon are holding him down and it is clear that he isn’t going to calm down. Leeteuk quickly pushed a needle in Suga’s thigh and the boy is soon calm with the help of strong sedatives. Shindong and Siwon carry him in his room where they restrained him and Leeteuk turned to crying Taehyung and Yesung. Kibum is doing his best to calm them down but they are both terrified of Yoongi. Leeteuk gave a pill of Xanax to both of them and Taehyung almost dropped the glass with water. He feels better after swallowing the pill and Leeteuk sighed when he sees Yesung crawling under the couch in the living room. He rubs his face and kneeled down next to the couch. He sees that Yesung is calmer but he still prefers to hide in case the danger comes back. 

 

“At least there isn’t any dust.”

 

Leeteuk got up with a loud sigh and turned around only to find very angry Kibum staring at him.

 

“You know what you need to do. Yoongi can’t stay here.”