Daffodils

Language of Flowers

Daffodils - 'The sun is always shining when I'm with you'

.: Key :.

Ah, it was such a gloomy morning. The sun was hiding behind the thick grey clouds and it showed no signs of popping up real soon.

I really missed Jonghyun and I had no idea how to contact him. I considered talking to Jinki-hyung, but it might come out weird since I don’t even know him that well.

I was arranging some daffodils for pickup later that afternoon when the bell on the door rang, signaling someone just came in.

“Hey Key.” Jonghyun greeted me with his trademark grin. Finally!

“Jonghyun! How are you? I haven’t seen you in a while.” I put down my daffodils and shamefully ran to him. Damn.

“Yeah, it’s been too long. I’ve been busy with university and it’s killing me.” I motioned him to sit down near the counter.

“Awh, you take care of yourself okay? Don’t get sick or anything.” I continued with my daffodils and he just stared at me.

“Thanks, Key. What are you doing?”

“Arranging some daffodils. Someone ordered this to be picked up later.” His mouth formed a silent ‘o’ and he grinned.  “Not a very good weather today, huh. Dark and gloomy…”

 “Hm, it’s not that bad. It’s always sunny when I’m with you, Key.” I smirked and plucked a daffodil. I put it in front of his face and stared deep into his eyes.

“Exactly what this little guy means. You might have a knack for flowers, Jjong.” He laughed and took the daffodil.

“Nah, I was just stating the tuth.”

 

.: Jonghyun :.

Really. Key’s smile was just like a ray of sunshine.


A/N : Long time no update. Sorry!