Chpter 7

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rattling sound of utensils can be heard in the small apartment, which caused for Jisoo to wake up. However, what made her open her eyes is the delicious smell of food. She just ignored it and twisted her body to the other side but immediately sat up when she thought of who might be in her apartment.

 

She saw a lady cooking in her kitchen in a bun with an oversized shirt and shorts of hers. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she’s not hallucinating or dreaming. In the process, she remembered the events that occured last night.

 

Saving her classmate from her boyfriend.

 

Letting her stay in her apartment.

 

Letting her sleep in her bed.

 

Jennie noticed the awake Jisoo sitting up with a confused face, which is then replaced by a face who just grasped what was happening.

 

“Awake?” Jisoo looked up straight in Jennie’s eyes when she heard her talk.

 

“Was I making too much noise?” Jennie added when Jisoo didn’t answer right away.

 

“Well not really…” She yawned after she replied, clearly still sleepy. “What were you doing anyway?”

 

“Oh I was making breakfast. Sorry for just using your kitchen without asking, you were just sleeping cutely I didn’t wanna wake you up so…”

 

Jisoo slightly blushed at the compliment but just ignored it. She took her time to think of what to answer since she doesn’t really care whether Jennie uses her kitchen, since there’s not much to use there anyway.

 

‘Maybe she’s still sleepy.’Jennie thought after seeing Jisoo spaced out and not talking.

 

“Since you’re awake now, let’s eat?”

 

Jisoo slowly stood up and stretched her body before turning to Jennie to tell her to wait because she’s just gonna wash her face. Returning, she had her hair in a ponytail and her eyes were shining just by looking at the food in front of her.

 

“Waaah! Did you cook all of this?” Jisoo asked Jennie still amazed at the food served looking all so delicious.

 

“I found some veggies and meat in the fridge so I made kimchi fried rice and soup. For the eggs, I cooked the last two.”

 

“Daebak, Jennie Kim! Let’s eat!” With that, Jisoo started to dig in. She ate the food like she’s inhaling it with an approving look after she swallows it. Jennie stared at the older girl, feeling satisfied that the latter liked what she cooked.

 

“Tasty?”

 

“You bet it is!”

 

Pleased with the enthusiastic reply, she began to eat as well. She gazes over the other girl from time to time as the girl voices out her thoughts such as giving compliments like “Jennie, you’re such a good cook.” and “You’re already really pretty. How are you good at cooking too? Life is unfair.”, to which she just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter