Chapter 1

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a certain apartment, a consistent buzz can be heard that made or more like forced the sleeping figure turn and look at it.

 

“Who’s texting me like crazy? Its freaking early— !”

 

The buzzes, apparently, came from the spam texts of her bestfriend slash blockmate Lisa Manoban. Consisting of “Hey u going to class?” “Where u at?” “R u still sleeping?” “YOO ITS THE FIRST DAY AND UR ABSENT!?!”

 

The sleeping girl immediately flew off to the bathroom to take a quick wash and to brush her teeth. When she came out of the bathroom, she saw that her clock’s alarm was off.

 

‘! I knew I was forgetting something last night!’

 

She threw her clothes on and rushed to go out of the apartment and soon got a taxi as riding a bus will probably take longer.

 

‘Aish! First day of classes. Good job self!’

 

 

On the other hand, a beautiful girl covered with femininity and elegance just got out of the shower. Unlike the other girl, this one took her time preparing herself to go to school. Carefully applying make up on while humming to a song.

 

She checked herself one last time after all her morning routines to make sure she’s not forgetting something. After making sure all was well, she took one last look in her body mirror. She had a satisfied smile on her face.

 

“Let’s hope all goes well.” 

 

With that she went out of the apartment and took a look in her watch. She saw she was close to being late and had the same idea as the other girl to take a cab.

 

 

After getting out of the taxi, the girl ran inside the campus to get to her class, taking the stairs as her class seemed to be on the upper floors.

 

Unfortunately, when she was about to get in the room, she noticed in the window of the door that there was a different professor that she was expecting. With that, she checked the room number and saw that she was on the wrong floor.

 

‘! Why am I so unlucky today!’

 

She went two floors ahead of her supposed destination. It made her even frustrated that she wasted all her energy and possibly later than she could’ve been.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter