Chapter Seventeen

Ji Eun's idol life

My body felt tired, I could feel someone's hand holding mine. I openned my eyes slowly as they adjusted to the lights, I then remembered what had hapenned. I collapsed backstage at the end of our concert, I looked over to my right and found Jaejoong resting his hand on the bed while his hand was holding mine. I smiled weakly and tried not to move so I didn't wake him up then I spotted my parents sleeping on the sofa while Jae's parents slept on the other sofa. I closed my eyes but I just couldn't go back to sleep.

Suddenly, Jaejoong lifted his head off of the bed and looked over at me, I smiled at him and he grinned widely. He kissed my hand and looked at me.

"I was so worried!" He whispered as not to wake up our parents, I smiked at him.

"I'm sorry!" I said and he sighed. "Why did you perform when you were sick?" He asked and I pouted.

"I thought that I would get better" I said and he shook his head.

"Baby, please take care of yourself more. Don't overwork yourself a lot!" He said and I nodded while holding out my pinky for him. He laughed and wrapped his pinky around mine.

"I promise!" I whispered and he smiled.

"Come here!" I said as I made space for him to sleep next to me on the bed. He nodded and took off his shoes and jacket then got on top of the bed, I rested my head and right on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

"I just want to stay with you like this forever!" He said with a sigh and I nodded against his chest.

"Me too"

"Let's sleep now!" I added.

"Yeah. Good night, baby girl. I love you!"

"Good night JaeJae. I love you too!" I said and then we both drifted off into a nice dreamless sleep.

The next day, I openned my eyes and almost got a heart attack, both of our parents were looking at us sleeping with huge faces on their faces.

Me and Jaejoong were practically stuck together, he had his leg drapped over my legs and one arm over my tummy while my head rested on his shoulder and both of my hands wrapped around his torso.

I blushed furiously because they were smiling widely at us and their eyes were practically shooting hearts while looking at us.

"We'll leave you both alone, we will be at the cafeteria" My mom said and the four of them left the room.

I looked over at Jaejoong who was fast asleep.

I kissed his forehead and just rested on the bed while looking around me when he stirred.

"Oh! Are you awake?" I asked and he nodded.

"Good morning" He said and openned his eyes. "Good morning to you too" I responded.

"We should go wash up first" I said as we both got off the bed, we washed our faces and brushed our teeths then had some breakfast while watching the news. 
They were talking about me and what hapenned at yesterday's concert.

"How did they got this news?" I asked him. 
"Someone was filming you and you fainted right becore the light's went out and he posted the video" He explained and I nodded.

"How are you feeling today?" He leaned over and placed his palm on my forehead, just then our parents walked inside followed by the doctor.

"You don't have to worry mr. Kim JaeJoong, your girlfriend got much better" The doctor teased making us both smile.

He then checked my fever and scokded me a little for ignoring my health.

"You can go now!" He said with a smile.

"Will I be able to participate in today's concert?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

"You aren't 100 percent better but I think you will be able to perform. Just eat your medicine and eat well before the concert" He said and I nodded.
I then got dressed and our parents left first.

Me and JaeJoong stayed behind as we waited for the paparazzi outside to go away but they just didn't budge.

"We're gonna call security to help you get out of here" The nurse said and we thanked.

We put on our caps and sunglasses as we waited for our bodyguards to come, we walked to the entrance door and the paps were literally pressed onto the glass door. Our bodyguards walked ahead of us and the hospital's security team were pushing out the paps.

"Are you ready?" Jaejoong said as he looked at me, I sighed and nodded my head. We held hands and started walking.

The paps were ready to launch, they screamed a bunch of ridiculous questions at us as their cameras snapped pictures of us. I kept my head low and tried to get past them to get to our car, he suddenly let go of my hand and wrapped his arm on my waist protectively making me walk in front of him as he protected me from the back.

I got inside the van first and he got in as well, my manager quickly sped off as the paparazzi were running after us.

"That was intense!" He said and I nodded taking off my sunglasses.

"You were cool! My heart fluttered" I said and he scrunched his eyebrows. "You did this to me and protected me from the paps. I got a teliable man!" I said and pinched his cheek as he blushed.

"Please refrain for being lovey dovey around me, I might barf!" My manager teased and I smacked his head.

"Did you just smack me?" He asked as a smiled danced on his lips, I shrugged and just smiled innocently at him while Jaejoong looked at us with a huge grin on his face.

"This might be the last we see each other, we are both very busy" I said sadly. He took it my hand and kissed it as I tried to stop tears from escaping my eyes.

The car suddenly came to a stop and my manager turned to us.

"I will go have some coffee, would you like any?" He asked and we shook our heads. I understood that he actually wanted to let us have a little moment together since we won't be seeing each other in maybe weeks.

"I will miss you a lot" I said and this i just couldn't hold my tears anymore.
"Aww, don't cry! I promise that we will skype and talk everyday that you will get tired of me" He joked and I fronwned.

"I would never. I don't know if I can handle sending you to the military" I said and looked down onto my lap, hearing thise words, he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you a lot" He said and I just cried against his chest.

"Me too"

"Promise to talk to me everyday" I said and stretched out my pinky. He wrapped his pinky around mine and smiled.

"I promise".