Chapter Eighteen

Ji Eun's idol life

[TRENDING]: Kim Jae Joong winking at the cameras while holding Lee Ji Eun's hand at the hospital is adorable:

Lee Ji Eun had recently been transfered to the hopital after fainting backstage at Twist's openning concert in Seoul due to exhaustion. The female idol had recently confirmed her romance with JYJ's Kim Jaejoong who stayed with her at the hospital.

The poster children of #RelationshipGoals, were seen leaving the hospital this morning looking undeniably cute. The pair wore similar outfits, pulled the same-style luggage, held hands, and Kim Jaejoong even cheekily winked at the cameras as he held his sick girlfriend by his side.

The photos taken by Dispatch shows the two leaving the hospital where Lee Ji Eun spent the night taking her IV drip to keep her energized. Paparazzi's tend to follow celebrity, but the high-profile couple can't seem to escape the cameras wherever they go. Even while simply walking the streets of Seoul where they were caught going on dates and admitted of being a couple .

Pictures like these below are probably drawing envy, especially from fellow Korean celebrity-couples who have to secretly date.

[+281, -7] Look how white both their skins are

2. [+242, -9] I'm so glad they're a couple now~ and I bet their baby will be so pretty

3. [+197, -9] Such a rare innocent and pretty couple in our generation~ even caring hearts too~!!!

4. [+23, -1] Now this is a real couple ㅋㅋ Reminds me of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's pictures at the airport where they left separately like they're so special when there's nothing wrong with a couple being spotted together like this ㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -5] Look at Jaejoong's wink ㅋㅋ how cute ㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -2] Really shows that it doesn't matter how much you cover them up, prettiness and handsomeness will find a way to shine through...

[+14, -2] They match so well.. and you can tell they're still so in love with each other
[+12, -1] Shows that a relationship where a man is more in love, always tries to show off his woman.

[+3,509, -56] That wink at the end

[+2,338, -48] His wink ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,929, -78] I like how simple they look, no need to dress to the nines

4. [+1,673, -57] So jealous of this couple

5. [+1,317, -57] Cover up as much as you want, you guys are still an eye candy couple

6. [+379, -12] I don't normally care about them at all as individuals but find them so charming as a couple together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+360, -15] Seriously a couple that became well liked after they confirmed the news.

8. [+338, -13] Their baby is going to have such white skin, look at how white the parents are

We were currently Bangkok for our concert, it would be our last concert before we have some holiday and then embark on a japanese tour. We were getting our makeup and hair done an hour before the show started, I was very happy that it was our last stop in this korean tour before we start the japanese one. And what was more thrilling is that we would get a one month holiday. Jaejoong promised me that we would go on a holiday just the two of us before he would enlist next month.

"Girls, you are on standby" The tour manager announced as we stood under the stage ready to jump up and start our last show.

Two hours later, we stood all together on the stage with all of our back up dancers as we jumped around and goofed around as we did the encore stage. I was holding hands with Hannah as we ran around the stage and waved at the audience when Hannah pointed at a large cutboard one of our fangirls was holding, I immediately broke into a huge grin as I waved at the girl who immediately bursed out into tears.

I got my manager to get down to her and get the cutboard from and give her our autographs, I waved at her and she waved back while wiping her tears, I walked over to her side and I took her cellphone, I took selfies with the members and the dancers and filmed videos for her and then handed it to her as she smiled widely at me.

The cutboards she was holding was a picture of me and Jaejoong between us was a heart with an "I love you" written on it.

I took the cupboard with me to the hotel, I went to my room to get changed as we were to have a party with the staff members to celebrate the wrap up of ou successful fourth tour. I straighned my hair and wore a cute off the shoulder dress in rose gold and some mtching pair of high heels and my beloved Yves saint Laurent purse. I went downstairs to the hall were the party was held, everyone was there holding their champagne and dancing around.

"Guys, hold up your glasses. Here is a toast for our beloved girls and their amazing teamwork. Cheers!" Our manager said as everyone yelled along with him "CHEERS". I drank just one up of champagne and danced with almost everýone. The party soon came to an end, everyone was practically wasted but not me. I helped the girls to each of their rooms, then cahnged them from their dresses to their pajamas.

I went back to my room, it was already three am, not feeling quite sleepy, I showered and packed my bags since I would go back to Korea tomorrow night.
I was packing my suitcase when my phone beeped and I went to check the message I got. I openned the text from Jae only to find that he sent me a selfie of him wearing a cleansing mask and pouting at the camera.

"Are you still awake?"
I smiled at the cute selfie and responded back to his text.
"Yea! wanna face time?" 
"Sure"
He had already seen me without makeup, so face timing him with my bare face wasn't a big deal for me.

"Hello!" He said as soon as his face came into view. I waved at him and smiled.

"Hi! It's been two weeks" I said and he sighed and nodded.

"Two long weeks! But we are going on a holiday for the whole month. I can't wait!" He said excitedly as I let out a laugh. i layed on bed and covered myself with the comforter.

"How was the concert?" He asked and I suddenly got up from the bed making him confused.

"Why ? What's wrong?"

"Wait, I need to show this" I said as I held up the cutboard that the fan gave me at the concert. "During the enecore stage, one of the fans was holding this so I went to her and she gave it to me" I said and he laughed.

"I am really glad that the fans sem to like us" He commented and I nodded my head while smiling.

"Jae! I should go now, I am getting so sleepy" I yawned and he huckled. "Go! I'll come pick you up tomorrow from the airoport. I love you!"

"I love you too!" I said and hanged up before going to bed. As I layed my head on my pillow, someone knocked on my door. I scrunched my eyebrows and went to open it. As soon as I did, my face fell as I looked at the person who was standing at my door. What the hell is she doing here? How did she get here? She's crazy!!