Slave To The Mafia

EXO fanfics recommendation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slave To The Mafia

Genres: angst, , romance, mafia!au

Status: completed

 

The last thing Luhan remembers from the big mansion is the vague momories of his family on their last days on earth, before everything went upside down. Luhan's father, the famous journalist, Lu Wenhan, was the apsolute best at his job. There was no story that could get past him. He would always get to the bottom of things no matter the cost. But when Wenhan gets a hold of some information on the notorius Underground Oh Mafia, the Oh's cannot afford to have their secrets revealed. So to keep their secrets, they dragged the entire family to the merciless mansion where Luhan's life changed for good.

Luhan was an energetic, smart boy who was the apple of eye, both to teachers and students. But he still remebers the night they put a knife in his father's hand and and made him to kill his beautiful innocent little sister and made them watch his mother being and killed mercylessly. He still remembers his father's screams when they put him in a room with the dead body of his mother and sister and that was the last time Luhan saw his father.

But this is not the end of it. This was the beginnig of a hell for Luhan...of getting beat endlessly. He was forced to do things even maids refused to do and carry and deliver things he wasn't even sure about just because he had the face of a lamb. Even with all these miseries, he always heard that boss would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter