YouTube Famous (NoJamBros)

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

A/N - A prompt from neccar, AFF103 and xxWolfDragon7xx

 

I’M NOT GONNA LIE - THIS ONE IS PRETTY SHORT, I’M REALLY SORRY BUT LIFE GOT IN THE WAY AND I’M EXHAUSTED BUT I HAD TO POST.

 

YouTube Famous (NoJamBros)

 

It had been Jeongyeon’s idea to start a YouTube channel.

 

While she and Chaeyoung were still weird around each other at the moment they were still all for pranking random students, which meant Dahyun could worry less. It was only natural that eventually the duo would want more recognition for their pranks. Mostly Jeongyeon wanted people to “ship” her and Chaeyoung online. She wanted to build up a better relationship with Chaeyoung through that. Outside of their prank planning the shorter girl would be nothing but cold to Jeongyeon and it was driving the guitar player crazy. So a YouTube channel was the perfect excuse to spend more time together, hopefully so Jeongyeon could win her back.

 

They didn’t just do pranking either. Jeongyeon would post guitar covers or band songs, planning to start making music videos when the band began working on songs again. Dahyun did a couple piano tutorials but mostly focused on spilling all the school gossip on “Dubu News”. Chaeyoung did speed drawings and Jeongyeon thought they were beautiful. Both Dubu and Chaeyoung did some mukbangs with people like Momo….or Mina.

 

Jeongyeon hated Mina, well…not really she was just jealous. Mina and Chaeyoung were always together now and after that kiss they had drunkenly shared at Nayeon’s party it was hard for Jeongyeon not to think they were dating. It wouldn’t have been Mina’s fault that she had confessed before Jeongyeon could realise but, Jeongyeon still resented her for it.

 

She had been sat in her free period watching YouTube with her headphones in. She was watching one of their prank videos, it already had a hundred views in a week!…..Hey! YouTubing is hard let them have this. She and Chae had left a stuffed raccoon in the hall for Ms Song to find. Jeongyeon chuckled as the woman spotted the toy and pulled her bat out, where she was hiding it Jeongyeon did NOT want to find out. Ms. Song stalked it for a second, like a predator guarding their pray……then….

 

“AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIIII!” She warrior cried as she swung her bat down on the stuffed toys head,

 

Jeongyeon laughed as the stuffing flew everywhere, the woman not halting her attack. Suddenly, Dahyun texted her.

 

From: Dubu

CHAEYOUNG BIN HIT BI CAR!!!!! OTSDE SCHL GET HR Quigley

 

Quigly

 

Quigly

 

Quigly

 

Q U I C K

 

Who tf is Quigly?

 

 

To: Dubu

Bull, I’m not falling for it….again

 

Dubu has sent a video.

 

Jeongyeon clicked open the video and dread filled her body, there was a video of Chaeyoung saying something. Jeongyeon’s heart was in her ears, all she could hear was the thumping of her heart in her ears. Then she saw a car get too close to Chaeyoung and the camera fell. Jumping up Jeongyeon ran outside, dread consuming her. There Chae was, laying in the middle of the road - all alone. Jeongyeon ran over and knelt next to her.

 

“Chae? Chae!?”

 

“J-Jeong…..I think I see a white light.”

 

“No no no, Dahyun’s gonna get help - I hope,” Jeongyeon was very close to tears now, “Just hold on okay, you can’t go yet.”

 

“I’m cold.”

 

“It’s okay Chae, you’re okay.” Jeongyeon ran a hand through her hair, “Christ Chae you can die yet I have so much to tell you…….I love you Chae, I’m sorry I didn’t realise it sooner--”

 

Chaeyoung picked her head up wide eyed, “What!?”

 

“What!?” Dahyun’s voice rang out from where she stood filming the whole thing,

 

Of course….

 

Of ING course…

 

“You tricked me!” Jeongyeon spat out angrily,

 

“We wanted to scare you, not confess your undying love…that was all you!” Dahyun commented,

 

Jeongyeon’s head snapped down to Chaeyoung who was propping herself up on her elbows, “ Chae, I’m sorry. I know you like Mina and hate me right now because y’know I’ve been a and kicked the out of Tzuyu but…..but I….Just forget I said it, go back to being best friends okay.”

 

Chaeyoung gave her a sad smile, “I can’t do that.”

 

Jeongyeon looked down ashamed. But a small hand lifted her chin slightly, it guided her forward so that Chaeyoung’s soft plump lips met Jeongyeon’s chapped ones. It was short, it was sweet and it said everything they were trying to say for the past few months.

 

“This is gonna go viral!” Dahyun shouted as she rewatched her footage, “You guys know you’re still in the road right?”