A.M.I.G.O!

Soulmates!

Taemin’s POV

I was super bored sitting at home. Taeyeon Noona is so busy these days! That long vacation she took to Paris is making her work overtime now. Key hyung also started his internship with Heechul hyung today. I know! I should message him!

To: Key Hyung!

Hyung! Today is your first day with Heechul hyung right?

Hwaiting!!!!! Show them who the Diva of all Divas is hehehe!

Love you!!!!!

 

I couldn’t help but giggle at the message. What am I supposed to do sitting at home? Should I call Jinki hyung? Hmmm where is he these days? Let me check. I dialed his number and waited impatiently for him to pick it up.

“What is it Tae? I m a bit busy at the moment.”  He said just as he received him call. Busy?

“Emmm….nothing much. I just wanted to check on you. It been long and we haven’t spoken to each other much…..” I said trailing off.

“Sorry Taemin but I’ll have to cut this short. My meeting starts in five. I’ll talk to you later.” Before I could reply, he had already hanged up on me. As I started at my phone in shock, it lit up alerting me of an incoming message.  I opened the app and saw that it was Key hyung replying to my previous message.

 

To: Tae!

Hey!!! Today went well; Heechul hyung let me off early as it’s my first day. He said it’s gonna be super busy so I could enjoy today. His team is AWESOME!!!!! I’m super excited to start! Also I’m on my way to Jonghyun hyung’s condo; we are planning to celebrate his award and our friendship!

I’ll TTYL need to get changed! Bye!

 

Kibum hyung is celebrating his relationship with Jonghyun-ssi…..

Well at least someone is enjoying. As I was browsing my Insta, a promotional ad for chicken popped up. Why not visit Jinki hyung! I can grab chicken on the way for us! I’m sure he’ll like it. Nodding to myself about this plan, I quickly changed and made my way to the nearest chicken place.

After grabbing his favorite chicken, though in all honesty, all chickens are his favourite, I made my way to his office. I greeted everyone on the way as I made it to his office. Minah Noona let me enter it saying hyung is in meeting and I’ll have to wait for him. As I made myself comfortable on his couch I decided to reply to Key hyung’s text to kill the time.

 

To: Key Hyung!

Ohhh!!! Look who’s denying all his feelings! If this isn’t a date then I don’t know what is.

Well any ways have FUN!!! Call me later! I want to know all the juicy details!

 

I heard the door opening just as I hit send. Looking up I saw Jinki hyung enter, loosening his tie. He looks exhausted. Handsome but exhausted. I don’t think he noticed me, as he directly made his way to his chair and plopped on it leaning back he closed his eyes. Oh hyung, you work too hard! I quietly made my way toward him. I started massaging his shoulders as I stood behind him. This startled him out of his thoughts. Looking over his shoulder he saw me. His tired features bloomed into a small smile as he said,

“Tae…what are you doing here? When did you come? I’m sorry I didn’t see you earlier.”

“Easy there hyung, I just got here a few minutes ago. You look tired hyung, are you getting proper rest?”

“Ahh well it’s a bit hectic with that Japan deal…..” he trailed off a little as my hands worked magic on his tense shoulder muscles, loosening it.

“Tell me you’re having proper meals atleast” I saw him looking guilty, I KNEW IT! Aish this pabo! Good thing I came prepared.

“Why am I not surprised?” I said as I made my way to retrieve the bag I got along with me. After I laid out the food, I called out to him.

“Come here hyung! I got your favorite chicken. Have some while it’s still hot.” Just the word chicken got him to spring out of his chair and rush his way to couch! How adorable! He really is like a bunny! A bunny who loves his chicken! Somehow, that seems so weird. Although hyung and I haven’t been able to spend any time together after the dinner date, it’s still great if I can see him smile like this!

“Oh Tae you’re an angel!” saying this he started inhaling all the chicken. “Hyung, did you like the chicken?”

“Hyung?”

 There he goes, ignoring my existence again. Will I ever be at least as important if not more important than that chicken hyung? Just then, his phone rang and he immediately picked it up but he still kept eating the chicken. Seriously! Here I am, not having been spared even a glance in ages and this chicken gets hyung’s attention even though he’s on the phone!

“Hmm, yes of course. I understand. The preparations have already started. The planning is almost complete. Hmmmm? Oh yes right. Uh huh. ………”

He is still talking on the phone…..and eating the chicken…..and still very much ignoring me……Hyung, I’m right here!

As I sat there watching him talk on the phone while still stuffing himself with the chicken, I feel a weird sensation on my arm. I looked down and I saw a spider crawling on my arm. A SPIDER!!!!!!! ING !!! A SPIDER IS CRAWLING OF MY FREAKING ARM!!!!!!!! I jumped up squeaking loudly!!!

“GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!” I kept flapping my arms to get him to fall. I looked toward hyung and I saw him still eating his chicken and still talking on the phone! WHAT THE HELL! IS HE IGNORING ME?????!

“HYUNG! GET THIS SPIDER OFF MY ARM!!!!!!”

“It’s just a spider Tae. Just swat it away; it’s not a big deal.” He kept the phone down and picked up the office intercom. “Minah, are the documents ready? Hmm. And the car? Yes, get the tickets too. Yes. Thank you. Taemin, it’s just a tiny spider. Here.” He said and threw me a tissue! From the chicken box!!!! What am I to do with a tissue when there’s a spider on my arm??????

“HYUNG!!!!! PLEASE! Get it away!”

“Taemin, it’s no big deal. I gave you the tissue. Brush it off. You are grown up now. Anyways, I need to go. I have a flight to catch. Don’t cause trouble when I’m away. Bye Taemin.” And just like that, he left! NO ING WAY!!!! IT’S A BIG DEAL!!!!!

I could see him from the glass and he was talking to Minah noona! Damn that spider!!!! GET OFF ME!!!!!! Finally I shook my hand violently enough that the spider was dislodged and I quickly chased after hyung. “Hyung!”

“Not now Taemin.” He said with a sharp look in his eyes that froze me! “I have to prepare for my trip to Japan.”

“But hyung! You just went! And you didn’t even tell me you were going!”

“I have work to attend to Taemin. And I was busy. I’ll talk to you later. Ah,Minah, thank you!”

Minah noona gets a thank you for bringing a stupid file but I get nothing?!!!! And just like that, he left!

 Hyung……

THAT’S IT! HE DIDN’T JUST DO THAT! I was pretty pissed! First a ing spider crawled on my arm with it hairy legs and now this! I have had it! I stomped my way out of his office with more words. As I exited the building I had angry tears streaming down my cheeks. I hate you Jinki hyung. I hate you so much! Since you are ignoring me so much and are too busy to pay even a moment’s worth of attention to me, then fine! I’ll go! I’ll go and get lost!!!!!!

WHERE IS THE NEAREST BANK???

 

 

 

 

kittycat111 (Authors) note:

Hi everyone! This is a tiny chapter compared to the others but this is going to lead to more exciting events! I know I made Jinki behave this way and in all honesty, I doubt Jinki will ever behave like this in real life but for the sake of the story, he did. Also, about the spiders, a similar event happened in real life. I was sitting in my room and I saw a big insect next to me and I am just as if not more scared of insects than Taemin. So I quickly tried to grab it with something (like a cup so that I can release the insect outside) and I thought I had grabbed a bottle but it was a tissue paper! And till then the insect buzzed its way out anyway and I quickly closed the window.