Together Forever

Together Forever

 

TWO MONTHS AFTER THE WEDDING

"Are you okay, Hyo?" Key asked, patting Hyoyeon's back. She's been vomiting a lot lately, it's really weird.

"I'm okay, don't worry." Hyoyeon said, wiping her lips.

Key is really worried to what's happening to Hyoyeon now; he doesn't know what to do. That's why, he ask s about it or brothers.

"Hyung, she's always vomiting." Key said to Jonghyun: who's already married and going to have a baby soon.

"Really? You better bring her to a hospital or something to find out." Jonghyun grinned, leaving the confuse Kibum alone. 'Hyoyeon is pregnant' Jonghyun thought, grinning so badly.

"Babe, I'm going to take you to the doctor." Key said. Hyoyeon nodded.

Key help Hyoyeon to stand up and bring her to their car, they arrived at the hospital.

"Uhm, my wife is vomiting lately; do you know what the problem about her is?" Key asked the doctor who's seating behind the table that separating them together,

"Come here, Mrs. Kim." The doctor gesture her to come closer, she make her sat down on the bed and starts examining and doing some stuffs to her. After five minutes, the doctor smiled at she bring Hyoyeon back to the room.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim, your wife is one month pregnant." The doctor smiled, Key's lips starts forming a smile. His smile: slowly showing his pearly white teeth. He glances at Hyoyeon who's smiling too.

"We're going to have a baby!!!!" Key shouted and jumps up and down. Hyoyeon smiles and shows how happy she is too.

It's like a big miracle for them.

“I heard it, Key-ah!” Hyoyeon grinned; seeing her husband smiling badly. This is really a miraculous evening for them. HYOYEON IS PREGNANT! Whose Father wouldn’t be happy if he found out that his wife is pregnant? No one!

ooo

"We're having a BABY!" Key shouted in front of s.

They all stand up and jumps for joy, this the moments that everyone wanted to happen -especially, Jonghyun.-.

"So, what's the name?" Jonghyun stops rejoicing, he stood up beside Key and wraps his arm around his shoulder. The name is very important for both of them.

"uhm, we haven't think about it." Hyoyeon answered who's standing beside Taemin. Taemin, -who's currently rubbing his hands on Hyoyeon's tummy.

"I want my side of name will be there." Jonghyun grinned. He truly wants that to happen, well, Key's name was on his baby's name already, so, it's his turn.

"Which side? Jong or Hyun?" Key asked, chuckling at his Hyung. They really don't have any boringness what they're together. Now that they have a child, they both loved it.

"Uhm, I want the Jong. Hyun is very similar to names." Jonghyun said, sitting beside his wife on the couch.

"That's a great Idea, Honey." Jessica raises her two thumbs up. Hyoyeon went beside Jessica and starts talking to Jessica, that leaves Taemin frowning.

"Our baby's name is KiHyun Kim." Jessica said, making all of the members clap their hands.

"That's an amazing name, Jjong." Key agreed. Earning chuckle from the other members. Well, that's easy because his name was on it so it’s amazing.

"I know right?" Jonghyun grinned.

"What about our baby, Key?" Hyoyeon asked, worriedly. She doesn't want her baby's name to be street names. She wants to be tremendously amazing like Jonghyun and Jessica's.

"Uhm, Jonghyun wants his JONG to be on it. What about JongNi?" Key said, snapping his fingers like he really got a great idea.

"Guys, you haven't found out if it's boy or girl." Onew snapped. Yeah! Why choose a name already if they don't know what the child is.

"JongNi if it's a boy and KiYeon if it's girl." Hyoyeon smiled at her great idea. Key hugs his wife for the amazing idea. He loved it.

"So, it's official that if the child is a boy the name is JongNi if it's a girl it's KiYeon?" Jonghyun said, his hand.

"Yeah, official" Key said, wrapping his arm around Hyoyeon's waist.

"Wait. You need our decisions too." Minho said, frowning that his Hyungs forgot about them.

"Ooh, sorry. So, do you like the name?" Key asked, turning his body to Minho.

Minho raises his two thumbs up. "I LOVED IT." Minho said before turning to Taemin, waiting for his decision.

"I LIKED it too." Taemin smiled.

"Okay, I loved it too." Onew chuckled. He just watches his amazing members to grow up and have wives and babies. Not like him, he's already old. He already got two babies with Taeyeon. It was a boy and a girl, the boy's name is OnYeon and the girl's name is TaeNew.

"Okay! IT'S OFFICIAL!" Hyoyeon shouted, together with Jessica.

Well, it's not amazing names but they liked it. It's all about the parents’ decision.

After Nine Months, the baby was born or let me say the BABIES were born. It was a twin. Yes you read it, it was a twin. A boy and a girl. It's pretty good that they both going to use the names they suggested.

Kim Family spend their time together with happiness and joyful. They both shared Love and Trust to each other, keeping their Faith for each other STRONG. They're not like other couples who always fight to a small thing. When a small problem passes on their way to their happiness, they solve it like it's only a kid problem that loses his pencil for drawing.

They love each other and no one can break the chain that's keeping them together.

They are going to be with each TOGETHER FOREVER.