Chapter 2

Together Forever

 

-Backstage-

"Phew, I'm so tired." Onew said, lifting his shirt up to get it off.  Until, a loud groaned was heard making him stop. He turns around seeing Hyoyeon glaring at him.

"Hyoyeon Noona is in the room, Hyung." Jonghyun said, grabbing the bottle next his seat, he opens it and drinks all of it.

"Get out, hyung!" Key shouted, he sit beside Hyoyeon who's looking down to the ring she wore moments ago.

"What's the matter, yeobo?" Key asked, holding her hands, Hyoyeon look up to his eyes.

"I'm scared, Bummie." Hyoyeon said, with sad eyes, Key lifter her chin up.

"Why are you scared? Don't worry, WE ARE HERE!" He shouted the last part, making all of s’ walks towards them.

"What's the matter, Noona?" Taemin asked, with a small pout forming on his lips. Jonghyun places a hand on her shoulder making her look at him.

"Noona, there's nothing to be scared of." Jonghyun chuckled, he squeezes it lightly and after a minute, his hands landed on Key's cheeks.

"You! DINO FACE!" Key shouted, glaring at him. Jonghyun just slaps him, that’s all.

Hyoyeon chuckled at the scene, "See, you don't have to be scared. You have us dorky SHINee." Minho said.

“I’m scared if I can handle your fans.” Hyoyeon blurted it out,

“Handle our fans?” Key repeated, he moves closer to her.

Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun sat beside Hyoyeon and looks at her, worriedly.

“You know the letters I’ve been hiding from you, guys?” Hyoyeon said, looking at every member, nodding.

“They weren’t from my parents; it’s from your fans.” Hyoyoen said,

“It’s a great thing; you have fan letters from our fans.” Jonghyun claps his hand with enthusiasm.

“They weren’t good thing, Jjong. It was blackmails. SHINee fans are threatening me, if I ever come nearer to you again, I’ll be dead.” Hyoyeon starts crying, her tears starts falling down on her cheeks.

Key clenches his fist, “Who the hell wrote those?” He said, angrily. He stood up and run towards the door and slam it shuts.

“Stop him.” Hyoyeon said between her sobs.

The other members follow him and start stopping him.

He runs towards on the stage, seeing the fans screaming out loud. Almost, all of the fans are still there.

He grabs the microphone from the floor, he fake a smile while the other members were shaking because of nervousness.

“Can I ask you guys a question?” Key starts talking; their fans nodded and answered ‘Neh!’ at the same time.

“Are you guys, sending my Fiancée at letters?” He asked, they all look at him confusedly. They didn’t know how to respond!

They just agreed and answered Neh.

“Oh! Really?” Key said, clenching his fist, gritting his teeth.

Key wanted to throw the microphone to them, but, luckily, Jonghyun grab his arm and starts dragging him off the stage.

“Sorry, guys. Goodnight! Everybody.” Jonghyun waved at them.

He dragged Key from the stage, and, slaps the back of his head.

“What are you thinking? Pabo!” He scolded; Key glared at him and starts walking back to the dressing room.

Key entered the dressing room, seeing Onew and Hyoyeon hugging.

“What the ! Hyung!?” Key’s fist quickly landed on Onew’s cheeks, Hyoyeon try stopping him again for throwing another punch.

“Key! No!” Hyoyeon shouted, tears are starts falling on her cheeks again.

"He's just comforting me, Key. He's just comforting me." Hyoyeon said, trying to stop him from the shoulder, by squeezing it.

Onew is now on the floor, wiping the blood away from his lips. "I'm sorry, Kibum-ah." Onew apologized.

"No! hyung. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean it. I just was so angry at what happened at Hyoyeon." Key apologized, offering his hand to his hyung to stand up.

Onew grabbed it and use it for his standing.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Key apologized, hugging Onew.

"It's okay; it's just an accident that's all." Onew said, giving him an assurance smile.

Until, their manager popped out from nowhere, telling them, they're going to leave already. Everyone prepare themselves and starts leaving the place.