Visionary

TODAE 500

He couldn't believe it, there they sat on the table from where he'd taken them from the package, staring at him with their glassy lenses, mocking him with little crooked arms.

 

Glasses.

 

DaeSung didn't want to wear glasses, he didn't have to!

 

So he sat too close to the TV, where was the harm in it? It wasn't like he needed to do so to see, he just liked being on the floor when he watched movies. Besides, boys like him didn't wear glasses.

 

Sure, his hyungs, on occasion, had used them for, say, reading a book...or looking at the clock from a distance...or because it was hard to make out writing without them...but that wasn't the point!

 

Glasses were for nerds, and DaeSung was anything but that. Not that he thought that of his hyungs of course...with SeungRi it was okay, because he was his little brother so it was alright if he was a nerd because he could protect him. But YoungBae-hyung had muscles, and JiYong-hyung smoked, and Top-hyung...

 

Top-hyung looked elegant and beautiful when he wore his glasses.

 

He'd left them on the tabletop for long enough now, ensuring to open the courier package from the optometrist when he could be alone but now he wondered...

 

Would the frames his Top-hyung had really look as good on him too, or should he have picked a different kind?