Build A Better Me

TODAE 500

H-how did you find me?” SeungHyun felt panicked. He'd cut off all contact out of fear of something like this, they'd been getting in way over their head and it was only going to hurt them both for this to come out.

I had some of the IT guys at the office look into it...” He seemed sheepish, the man he'd met online had been so flirty and cocksure, it was little wonder he'd been playing a part like anyone but his hadn't been so brutal to tear down, “...So you're a guy?” When they'd met in that second life game, when they'd first made an encounter...SeungHyun hadn't meant to be lying but he hadn't intended on being himself once when he was there, “I can see why you chose the pink hair for your avatar, it suits you.” He felt so self conscious being approached like this, turning from the coffee cart and seeing that drop-dead gorgeous smiling face, the one that was a spitting image for the pixel recreation on his screen.

I-I...” He was sweating, batting his eyelashes as he tried to think of a way to explain himself and came up short. DaeSung wasn't angry, wasn't disgusted, detesting, didn't seem to be holding a grudge that he'd been tricked. To calm himself he needed coffee and fast, lifting the cup to his lips and nearly forgetting to blow before he took a long sip like a drag from a cigarette.

I always sort of thought you were exaggerating a little, but your eyes are just as beautiful as hers.” He hadn't intended to lie about his gender to someone as nice and as intriguing as DaeSung any more than he'd meant to spit his coffee on him to the compliment.