Lucky

Lucky

Hi! It's my first time writing something in English, because it is not my first language, but I hope you'll like it ^^' it's short so... if there are some mistakes, just tell me!

 

***

Taemin's POV

 

 

The darkness. The loneliness. The pain.

These emotions were with me from the very beginning. I was that strange, alienated kid in my school. Always alone. Sometimes trying to make friends but being so unsuccessful in it. I was bullied. They were whispering or talking loudly about me. They were stalking and beating me. Even when I was accepted in SM Entertainment's auditions, they were saying I am not good enough to sing and dance on a big stage. That I would be the worst idol ever. Well, I was on the edge of endurance.

Until I met him.

He was that cool and composed guy I could always rely on. We met on our company's rooftop. That was a warm but cloudy day. He was singing quietly to the sky and subtly swaying from the right to the left. He had a beautiful voice. Suddenly he opened his brown eyes and saw me listening. At first I thought he will command me to go away but no. Instead, he said to come closer. He introduced himself and spoke to me like I was his old and good friend. He was so nice, so gentle.

He still is.

He is protecting and taking care of me. My school colleagues envies me now. Some girls were trying to talk to me just to get to know him but I already knew what they wanted. I couldn't let it happen. With the time flowing, we became closer. Yes, that much closer. I still remember how softly he put his hand on my waist, brought my body close to him and kissed me for the first time. He was shaking as much as I was. We were so uncertain and inexperienced. That was something new for both of us. When we moved away from each other, there were big, silly smiles on our furiously red faces as we linked foreheads. We were really embarrassed but oh, so happy at the same time. He was and still is my first and only love.

Now I think it was the most innocent kiss in my life. With each next one we wanted more. We desired more. This way our kisses became less delicate and pure. To the extent that only the thought of them is giving me shivers. What started with small brushes of mouths, slowly ended up with niping at one's lips and with a connection of tongues in a hot, passionate dance. This man makes me do things I've never imagined before. With him I am more open, more greedy. More happy. We understand our needs. We understand our feelings. We simply understand each other. I needed someone like him in my life. I won't easily let him go away. He knows everything about me. Without him I would become miserable again. Please, wish me luck.

Oh? What's his name?

Well, correct.

His name is Lee Jinki.